Killings of Kaufman County district attorneys. Care to speculate?

Start with an ad hominem attack and follow up with directionless dribble combined with wild assumptions. Some contribution LL.
Lexus, you've made a mistake. I never said that the ATF "brandished" weapons at the gun store only at Waco. Though can you justify them hearding about eight customers into a smaller room for the duration of their little "raid"? This was before the wide spread use of cell phones so did they not want us to do or not want us to see/hear? Why not just open the door and ask/order us to leave? They never checked ID or searched anyone. They just detained us.

1bran·dish

transitive verb \ˈbran-dish\

Definition of BRANDISH

: to shake or wave (as a weapon) menacingly

: to exhibit in an ostentatious or aggressive manner

I will give Eva an imcomplete for not attending class. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was awake through my CC class apparently you slept through yours.
You want to compare scores on the shooting portion? I used a .45 ACP, what did you use? A .22?
  • CJOHN
  • 04-12-2013, 10:21 PM
in his bedroom where he was headed when his wife was shot opening the door Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
and how do you know this
Start with an ad hominem attack and follow up with directionless dribble combined with wild assumptions. Some contribution LL. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
shit BSwine! You're gonna have to put the world on ignore!

either that or ease back on the Androgel...
Start with an ad hominem attack and follow up with directionless dribble combined with wild assumptions. Some contribution LL. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you "say" something?

You didn't "make" a mistake. You are one.
Eric Williams is about to be charged in connection with all 3 murders. Not the Aryans, not the Mexicans......the former Justice of the PEACE. Isn't it ironic? Don't cha think?
Eric Williams is about to be charged in connection with all 3 murders. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Really? And you know this how? Let me guess.
Uhhhh, I was watching the news lastnight and they said it....... Pretty simple concept. Nothing more, nothing less. FBI had been at his house all day (sat). Local news is free and readily available.
No need for you to keep pondering your mind......
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/13/k...iams-arrested/
Wow. He murdered three people in revenge because he got busted stealing computer equipment (by surveillance camera):
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier this month, the CBS 11 I-Team reported Williams had a history with both Mike McLelland and Mark Hasse. The two prosecuted and secured a conviction against him back in 2012 for Burglary and Theft By A Public Servant. Surveillance cameras caught Williams taking computer equipment from a county building. As part of his appeal, Williams claimed McClelland and Hasse didn’t like him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's hope he toes in Huntsville for the rest of his days.
You want to compare scores on the shooting portion? I used a .45 ACP, what did you use? A .22? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Just a 9mm instructor asked if I was trying to put them through the same hole..
it was apro hit
You get that too? Maybe we do have something common.
Let's hope he toes in Huntsville for the rest of his days. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That should be "rots" in Huntsville. Damn spell check.