McKinney Police Video - Did anybody see that roll?

I'm not asking what a child should do, she's a damn child for christs sake.

My question is how would you feel as a parent if a grown ass man did this to your 14 year old daughter?

I don't care if you have a badge, if you touch one hair on the head of my wife or daughters you better hope they throw you in jail before I throw you in a ditch on a country road in the middle of nowhere. Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
I would have been livid had I seen just the piece of tape that they want you to see. But after watching the disrespect and disobeying of orders, I would have counted her lucky to have not been arrested.

But if you as a parent of a child, feels they are allowed to act as they choose because they are considered a child for Gods sake, then you are the underlying problem. At what age should she act as an udult?
  • Crock
  • 06-11-2015, 03:43 PM
I don't care if you have a badge, if you touch one hair on the head of my wife or daughters you better hope they throw you in jail before I throw you in a ditch on a country road in the middle of nowhere. Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
This is the attitude that is harming our society.

When I was a kid, and I did something wrong, the neighbors would snatch me up and take me to my parents for an ass whooping. My parents never believed my lies over other adults. They knew I had screwed up and needed to be punished. There was never a "my little angel wouldn't do such a thing" moment. Things were better back then. Not just different. In this regard, they were better.
Still don't understand why other cops will stand around and watch one of their own
going off the rails and not intervene before it reaches that level. Originally Posted by bojulay
He outranked the other Cops, that's why. LE is a bit like the military: You don't tell your superior how to do their job.

I think the Cop in question was out of control and overly rough, but this type of arrest is not earth shattering news. It happens to Caucasians, too. Yes, yes, I know, complete SHOCKER, right? I attended enough pool parties in both High School and College to have seen a few incidents. Even saw a teenage blonde-haired blue-eyed girl in a bikini get mouthy, wag her finger in a Cop's face and fail to obey orders. When she resisted arrest, guess what happened? Yeah, a cop sat on her ass and handcuffed her, and we were not so fucking stupid as to rush up on a Cop when he is arresting someone. The difference here is when her parents picked her up at the station, she got the dressing down, not the Police Department. PD got an apology and the girl got grounded. Lesson learned.

But, in this case we get protests, law suites, death threats, neighborhood vandalism and the like.

Anyone wanna be a Cop in this day and age? Who has your back?
This is the attitude that is harming our society.

When I was a kid, and I did something wrong, the neighbors would snatch me up and take me to my parents for an ass whooping. My parents never believed my lies over other adults. They knew I had screwed up and needed to be punished. There was never a "my little angel wouldn't do such a thing" moment. Things were better back then. Not just different. In this regard, they were better. Originally Posted by Crock
The cop needs an ass-whooping more than anyone.

I believe my children because I raised them right and I'm not dumb enough to think that adults never lie simply because they're older.

Most people would say children are more honest than adults. Adults know how to lie good, because we've been doing it a lot longer.

The fact is if McKinney PD says his behavior is out of control, then he is.

When do you ever hear Police admit fault in these situations?

If they do admit that he was wrong then you should trust them with that, since you claim you trust police so much.

It's the entire police department telling you his actions were inexcusable, so why are you cop-loving prostitutes and Johns making excuses for this man?
The officer has been disciplined, and rightly so. The troubling aspect of this is people overlooking the genesis of the entire event. An online dj promotes a party on social media at a location where she has no ties at all. As a consequence, a private area was overrun by uninvited guests. All of you ignoring this fact, imagine dozens of people you don't know arriving on your property and misbehaving...not all, but certainly some. Would you just stand idly by and do nothing? It's easy to throw napalm on the fire when you're sitting at home with a keyboard. It's harder and more time-consuming to get the facts. I'm amazed there are so many perfect people here.
  • DSK
  • 06-11-2015, 06:33 PM
The cop needs an ass-whooping more than anyone.

I believe my children because I raised them right and I'm not dumb enough to think that adults never lie simply because they're older.

Most people would say children are more honest than adults. Adults know how to lie good, because we've been doing it a lot longer.

The fact is if McKinney PD says his behavior is out of control, then he is.

When do you ever hear Police admit fault in these situations?

If they do admit that he was wrong then you should trust them with that, since you claim you trust police so much.

It's the entire police department telling you his actions were inexcusable, so why are you cop-loving prostitutes and Johns making excuses for this man? Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
When black people aren't killing each other, they sit around and bitch and moan about a white cop doing his job imperfectly. No wonder every country in Africa run by black people is a complete failure. Messed up priorities.
All I know is when I saw the cop do his role this is what I saw in my mind....

https://youtu.be/mTOjPV0v_28
When I was a kid, and I did something wrong, the neighbors would snatch me up and take me to my parents for an ass whooping. Originally Posted by Crock
I'm either older than you, or lived in a better neighborhood.. because my neighbors
would have delivered the ass whooping.

why are you cop-loving prostitutes and Johns making excuses for this man? Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
that is fucking funny no matter what "side" you're on..
So because we engage in p4p we can't have an opinion on what happens in the world and we're supposed to hate all the police? That is funny.

I'm not making excuses for the rogue cop. Far from it. I said he was wrong. A lot of people were wrong in this. Unfortunately, the one cop is the only one being held accountable.
When black people aren't killing each other, they sit around and bitch and moan about a white cop doing his job imperfectly. No wonder every country in Africa run by black people is a complete failure. Messed up priorities. Originally Posted by DSK
Answer one question for me if you don't mind.

Do you think it is Environmental or Hereditary, if they act as you say?
Do you think it is Environmental or Hereditary, if they act as you say? Originally Posted by slingblade

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/south...ullytaught.htm
SMDH if this is turning into a racial issue ...

Many many things went wrong and have been already pointed aside from the color of the skin ...

The organizers ...
The DJ ...
The two ladies that started insulting the party invitees with racial slurs ...
The out of control COP (He could have controlled the situation instead of igniting it)
The disrespectful mouthy teen that deserved a butt spanking ...
And probably many more that were just not caught on camera ...

If you're being told by the authorities to get your ass away from the place, you obey, period ... If you make a bad choice and choose to stay close to the heat, poking the bear, you will get bitten ...

I once asked a DPD officer friend of mine that used to patrol an area with mixed races: Caucasian, African-American and Latinos;
I asked him: Who are the most problematic? .... He answered me, when you're dealing with uneducated people they are all the same no matter the color of the skin ...
They can be white trash, ghetto, brutha or ese, they're all the same ...
  • BLM69
  • 06-12-2015, 11:53 AM
SMDH if this is turning into a racial issue ...

Many many things went wrong and have been already pointed aside from the color of the skin ...

The organizers ...
The DJ ...
The two ladies that started insulting the party invitees with racial slurs ...
The out of control COP (He could have controlled the situation instead of igniting it)
The disrespectful mouthy teen that deserved a butt spanking ...
And probably many more that were just not caught on camera ...

If you're being told by the authorities to get your ass away from the place, you obey, period ... If you make a bad choice and choose to stay close to the heat, poking the bear, you will get bitten ...

I once asked a DPD officer friend of mine that used to patrol an area with mixed races: Caucasian, African-American and Latinos;
I asked him: Who are the most problematic? .... He answered me, when you're dealing with uneducated people they are all the same no matter the color of the skin ...
They can be white trash, ghetto, brutha or ese, they're all the same ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
You're 1000% correct on your post, I think it comes down to education and what the kids learn at home first.
You're 1000% correct on your post, I think it comes down to education and what the kids learn at home first. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Yeah we need to talk about the cops parents. They obviously failed by raising a over-zealous violent asshole who assaults teenage girls at pool parties.

What kind of terrible parents would raise a child who is so quick to turn to violence and abuse his authority by throwing a 100 lbs teenage girl on the ground and putting his knee in her back and head?

The parents of the cop should be thrown in jail for raising such a violent danger to society parading as a police officer when in fact he's a wolf in sheeps clothing.
What most of you seem to ignore are the massive tits that Tstiana Rhodes sports! You should have seen those watermelons jiggle while she was lying on camera! It would be great if she became a provider!