why one guy "knows" why other guys pay providers for sex

I agree with what you said except I NEVER put down the 80 percent I only stated facts. If a car salesman from Ferrari says " only 5 percent of the population can afford to purchase a Ferrari that doesn't mean he's putting down the 95 percent that can't afford to own one.

I don't understand how any of you are amazed. There's been 3 providers who have already admitted that their clientele is majority over 50 guys. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
4 now JG because kitty fire did yesterday
You accomplished nothing old timer it's obvious you and others still have a personal agenda against me and you are hell bent to continue to harass me and make up lies.

You are perhaps worse than OldButStillGoing who the MODS issued points because he kept stalking me.

You are upset because you are not half the man you were and you know you will always have to pay. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
it's obvious you are running on fumes

"... personal agenda against me and you are hell bent to continue to harass me and make up lies."

in this???
"yep, am glad that all this inanity got rerouted down this track away from that other track (regardless who started up the original train).
not proud, just glad it's over here."

harassing & making up lies?? dream on j.g.

"stalk - verb
1. to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.
2. to walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides:
3. to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner"

def not stealthily, maybe deliberate, def not haughty nor sinister (i'm right-handed).

"upset because you are not half the man you were and you know you will always have to pay"

what amazes me more about you is that you seem to think that you know who & what i am as well as why i do what i do. why all the assumptions?

throughout my life, i've never been in the top 5% of income earners, never had a mongo big house and fancy car(s), havent racked up tons of works awards and commendations, etc., etc., etc.
but, i've always been content w/ who i am, what i have, and what i do.
one of things i've learned is to apply Compassion, Attention, and Gratitude to everyday living. and not compare myself to others.

"OldButStillGoing who the MODS issued points because he kept stalking me."
now all we gotta do is figure out who OBSG stalked.
nah, why spend time figuring that out.
i have emails to download so the NSA and FBI dont find them
You accomplished nothing old timer it's obvious you and others still have a personal agenda against me and you are hell bent to continue to harass me and make up lies.

You are perhaps worse than OldButStillGoing who the MODS issued points because he kept stalking me.

You are upset because you are not half the man you were and you know you will always have to pay. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Does anyone else smell a bigdog611here?
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2017, 08:56 AM
How many of your street walker whores have made it on to Eccie ? Heck have any made t to Craigslist or even backpage? You are a fat ass bottom feeder. You have the audacity to spend 20 dollars on a street whore who is basically looking for her best for to do some "forbidden topic" and you have the nerve to talk about anyone fat boy ? Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
But you do have a pussy? typical bitch response you BP stud, you're not fooling anyone in here. 20% lol
Does anyone else smell a bigdog611here? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Yep...he couldn't keep quiet for long.
Did mommy let him out of the basement to play?
More importantly, did he let out the hookers locked in his mom's basement? Some of those girls have been down there a long time. And surrounding them with green shag carpet goes far beyond cruel and unusual punishment.

Hello Bigdog0311, er J.G.
More importantly, did he let out the hookers locked in his mom's basement? Some of those girls have been down there a long time. And surrounding them with green shag carpet goes far beyond cruel and unusual punishment.

Hello Bigdog0311, er J.G. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
where have you been OBSG? I thought we had heard the last from you. I was not thinking this was bigdog, but with you and Skywalker on the trail, I'm reconsidering.

when I see Shep enter this thread, I will be more inclined to believe it. until he does, feel, ahem, free to give evidence for your position.. this Wentworth is a trip.
Hay Chung, been dating a beautiful, young, fantastic lady the last year. Not a hooker or even a dancer. Was a very nice change. Reminded me that while the hobby has its appeal, it pales compared to having the right partner. No need for this place. But, as happens, even the best things sometimes come to an end. So, here i am
Hay Chung, been dating a beautiful, young, fantastic lady the last year. Not a hooker or even a dancer. Was a very nice change. Reminded me that while the hobby has its appeal, it pales compared to having the right partner. No need for this place. But, as happens, even the best things sometimes come to an end. So, here i am Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
cool.. you got back at a good time, your investigative power might be valuable about now.
Hay Chung, been dating a beautiful, young, fantastic lady the last year. Not a hooker or even a dancer. Was a very nice change. Reminded me that while the hobby has its appeal, it pales compared to having the right partner. No need for this place. But, as happens, even the best things sometimes come to an end. So, here i am Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
All good things must come to an end at some point.... Welcome back
where have you been OBSG? I thought we had heard the last from you. I was not thinking this was bigdog, but with you and Skywalker on the trail, I'm reconsidering.

when I see Shep enter this thread, I will be more inclined to believe it. until he does, feel, ahem, free to give evidence for your position.. this Wentworth is a trip. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
While the style is different, there was the OSBG mention... However he/she might have made the mention to dissimulate and purposely made up a slippup, or even say something in PM to someone to make it sound like bigdog611.

Time will tell. For now, I'll say it is probable that it is bigdog0311, but I wouldn't say with 100% of certainty.

This other handle, however, is 100% bigdog0311:

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=376691
Great to hear things are going well for you. You've always seemed to be a caring person, glad those efforts are going toward someone other than a hooker.
As soon as he posted about "knowing " why all guys pay for sex and he is so rich and successful I knew who it was. No one else would give a fuck about me after all this time but whose name does he mention to PMD? Poor little castrated puppy still has a hard on for me. What a pathetic excuse for a man
As soon as he posted about "knowing " why all guys pay for sex and he is so rich and successful I knew who it was. No one else would give a fuck about me after all this time but whose name does he mention to PMD? Poor little castrated puppy still has a hard on for me. What a pathetic excuse for a man Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
It's good to see your posts OBSG.