Terror Attack in Las Vegas

Let's progress through the logic in pictures:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

bagahahahahahhaaaaa

u retard *Staff Edit - JCM. u FAIL. just stop, idiot.
bagahahahahahhaaaaa

u retard *Staff Edit - JCM. u FAIL. just stop, idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hopefully, Congress will authorize ATF to utilize "social media" and SissyLips' posts on Eccie to determine whether She should be allowed to possess firearms LEGALLY.

And she should thank Trump, if Trump actually signed a bill authorizing loons like SissyLips to possess firearms. Hopefully her authorization will be revoked.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2017, 07:19 AM
bagahahahahahhaaaaa

u retard *Staff Edit - JCM. u FAIL. just stop, idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Really Wacko?

Out of all the things we can call other posters , you had to go there?

The Trumps are in Vegas meeting and assessing.
The Trumps are in Vegas meeting and assessing. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Will he throw them paper towels also?
He brought you a fresh box of depends, little boy.
He brought you a fresh box of depends, little boy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You and your "little boy" fetish should try another board.
Fucking perv.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2017, 03:37 PM
Fucking perv. Originally Posted by bamscram
\
Someone must of played with LL's peepee when he was a young'un! Back in the thirties!

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is how you know a Trumptard is triggered- their last resort for literally any topic is to attack Hillary when they run out of things to say.
The Wynn and Encore have already started implementing a bag check and metal detector scan before you are allowed access to your room. So if today was a Wednesday, which is a fairly slow day in Vegas, and it created a 10 minute delay, I wonder what's going to happen on New Year's after all the fireworks are over and everybody wants to head back to the room because they're drunk and horny and want to get it on. They are going to have massive lines of drunks wanting to get back to their room but they have to wait to be scanned by the wand. But props on the Wynn. I like the idea.
This is how you know a Trumptard is triggered- their last resort for literally any topic is to attack Hillary when they run out of things to say. Originally Posted by cherno

Everyday hildebeest runs her degenerate mouth trying, but failing, to remain relevant, she deserves to be attacked, you lib-retard cock-sucker without a substantive thought in your mealy mind who backed the true loser like the "#Grubered" lemming you are.
hurricane hildebeast??? lol!
The Wynn and Encore have already started implementing a bag check and metal detector scan before you are allowed access to your room. So if today was a Wednesday, which is a fairly slow day in Vegas, and it created a 10 minute delay, I wonder what's going to happen on New Year's after all the fireworks are over and everybody wants to head back to the room because they're drunk and horny and want to get it on. They are going to have massive lines of drunks wanting to get back to their room but they have to wait to be scanned by the wand. But props on the Wynn. I like the idea. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
I can see people checking in elsewhere..
Fucking perv. Originally Posted by bamscram
Not a fetish, at all. Just acknowledging your lack of maturity, LITTLE BOY!

(Is all caps better for you, LITTLE BOY?)

Interesting you have abnormal "fetishes" on the mine though.

Seek counseling, unless it's too late.