Trump - The SHARPIE President

Brilliant post m2m.

What say you Lollipop Hankerings boy?
Originally Posted by themystic
It's obvious your delusions indicate that you've sucked on way too many lollipops.

Yeah. I said earlier walls work. To an extent. They’re not going to keep gangs, drug smugglers and terrorists out though. The greatest threat to us right now is home grown angry white shooters with access to military style weapons. Dude we can go on and on, I’m going to get off here and finish watching the Texas-LSU game. I appreciate your opinion, but we’ll never agree and we’ll never change each others minds. Just remember, we are all Americans first and we need to call out wrong when we see it. Don’t get suckered by the gaslighting that is going on. Originally Posted by m2m
You've swallowed so much Kool-aid, you'll never see reality again. 2019 mass shooters who shot four or more individuals:

• m2m
  • 09-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Brilliant post m2m.

What say you Lollipop Hankerings boy? Originally Posted by themystic
I appreciate the compliment. But don’t you think we can engage in meaningful conversation without name calling? This dude has his rightful opinion. If you don’t agree with him, use facts - not name calling.
I appreciate the compliment. But don’t you think we can engage in meaningful conversation without name calling? This dude has his rightful opinion. If you don’t agree with him, use facts - not name calling. Originally Posted by m2m
Your right m2m. How about it IB?. Lets be friends. I apologize IB. I'm extending the Olive Branch. What do you say
Yeah. I said earlier walls work. To an extent. They’re not going to keep gangs, drug smugglers and terrorists out though. The greatest threat to us right now is home grown angry white shooters with access to military style weapons. Dude we can go on and on, I’m going to get off here and finish watching the Texas-LSU game. I appreciate your opinion, but we’ll never agree and we’ll never change each others minds. Just remember, we are all Americans first and we need to call out wrong when we see it. Don’t get suckered by the gaslighting that is going on. Originally Posted by m2m
England didn't appreciate the grievances of those angry white men with guns back in 1776 - and they learned their lesson.

Perhaps rather than violate the Second Amendment we should look at the reasons why so many white men are angry with the country founded by their forefathers and now taken away from them, except for a few rich and privileged white men.
England didn't appreciate the grievances of those angry white men with guns back in 1776 - and they learned their lesson.

Perhaps rather than violate the Second Amendment we should look at the reasons why so many white men are angry with the country founded by their forefathers and now taken away from them, except for a few rich and privileged white men. Originally Posted by friendly fred
More pleas for the poor downtrodden white masters...

What you don’t realize, FL, is that your “pals” think you’re just as unworthy of standing as me.

Yet you full throatedly defend them and their doctrine of white supremacy.

Does that make you “one of the good ones?”

Naw. You’ll never be welcomed into their fiery circle of “friendship.”
Yet you full throatedly defend them and their doctrine of white supremacy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WOW, it's getting deep(and I mean wading in shit deep) when the Constitution and adhering to it is referred to as a "doctrine of white supremacy".

But it's not surprising from those trying to rewrite it.
Are you going to assert that the fucking constitution is a perfect document and cannot be rewritten?

Of course you are.

Thanks for playing.

For your next trick...
Are you going to assert that the fucking constitution is a perfect document and cannot be rewritten?

Of course you are.

Thanks for playing.

For your next trick... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you still asserting that the revered Constitution which founded this nation is a white supremacist doctrine?

You haven't even joined the game.
Obviously you misread again.

Obviously you misread again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nah. Simply your bullshit exposed again. We all know it's coming. Your next blowup
Are “you all” going to run away before the feds close down this site and confiscate your posts?

Maybe now would be a good time.
Are “you all” going to run away before the feds close down this site and confiscate your posts?

Maybe now would be a good time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You would be on top of the Feds list to go after. ECCIE post King. You would be red flagged as a dangerous “person” to society.

Maybe now would be a good time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be the cherry on top of one big shit sandwich. Come searching for a little bit fun, only to have ICE agents tracking me down for expressing my resistance against the trump party.

Not to worry, there busy doing the work of the self proclaimed chosen one and his Nazi piss boy Miller. The stable genius will be long gone before they get around to me.
when they came for the Dipshits...
when they came for the Dipshits... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You top that list too!!!! 5 time DOTY winner!!!!