Odumbo gets all defensive about unflattering remarks in a PBS show!!! LOL!!!

Nawwwww, if that's the best you got, then you're still on the practice squad, Junior!

Pretty comical bullshit, though...
Here you go no balls.
Read again no balls the dim.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You haven't yet offered one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to deflect off-topic and never comment on, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no repair, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as you stupidly and continuously try to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.

+ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You haven't yet offered one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to deflect off-topic and never comment on, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no repair, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as you stupidly and continuously try to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You must be one of the Tue sisters--Like tue dum to.
You must be one of the Tue sisters--Like tue dum to. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Meanwhile you're too dumb to spell "dumb" correctly, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, you haven't yet offered one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no repair, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as you stupidly and continuously try to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
Meanwhile you're too dumb to spell "dumb" correctly, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, you haven't yet offered one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, are the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no repair, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as you stupidly and continuously try to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
Dum de dum dum. Is your mantra you retarded petrified Opossum prick.
Dum de dum dum. Is your mantra you retarded petrified Opossum prick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still too dumb to spell "dumb" correctly, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Furthermore, you haven't yet offered one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no remediation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
You're still too dumb to spell "dumb" correctly, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Furthermore, you haven't yet offered one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no remediation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
Your ability to comprehend is at a new low chicken dick.
Your ability to comprehend is at a new low chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're at the bottom of the "stupid-pit" looking up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

You have yet to offer one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no remediation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
You're at the bottom of the "stupid-pit" looking up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

You have yet to offer one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no remediation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
funny coming from a bottom feeder like you chicken dick. always "hankering for Obama's cock, and can't even spell his name. When confronted with facts you slip and slid like the worm you are. Dodge ball was your only sport you excelled in right chicken dick?
No, I think he's still quite successful at CIRCLE JERK.
funny coming from a bottom feeder like you chicken dick. always "hankering for Obama's cock, and can't even spell his name. When confronted with facts you slip and slid like the worm you are. Dodge ball was your only sport you excelled in right chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The only thing funny here, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is how you have yet to offer one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no remediation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
The only thing funny here, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is how you have yet to offer one intelligent word about how Odumbo's own people made disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repetitively tried to do is deflect off-topic and never substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who continues to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You've made absolutely no remediation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO your sorry ass attempts are getting desperate chicken dick Keep dreaming about Obama's hose . You have the sharpness of a bag of marbles. Keep deflecting from my comment shows your capacity to think...LMAO think, that is funny!
LMAO your sorry ass attempts are getting desperate chicken dick Keep dreaming about Obama's hose . You have the sharpness of a bag of marbles. Keep deflecting from my comment shows your capacity to think...LMAO think, that is funny! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only one being laughed at is you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You have never made one intelligent remark about how Odumbo's own people disparaged Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repeatedly tried to do is deflect off-topic and never, ever substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who is laughed at for continuing to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You're incorrigible, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as is demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.
The only one being laughed at is you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You have never made one intelligent remark about how Odumbo's own people disparaged Odumbo's leadership, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repeatedly tried to do is deflect off-topic and never, ever substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who is laughed at for continuing to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You're incorrigible, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as is demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Speaking of leadership be sure to tune into PBS tomorrow night so you can watch your leader( Obama ). Unless fox carries it PBS may be the only spot to watch the man you voted for twice speak. That way you can watch pull your acorn, and dream about your lips around his meat. Happy wanking chicken dick.
Speaking of leadership be sure to tune into PBS tomorrow night so you can watch your leader( Obama ). Unless fox carries it PBS may be the only spot to watch the man you voted for twice speak. That way you can watch pull your acorn, and dream about your lips around his meat. Happy wanking chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you demonstrate why Gruber thinks your ilk is so stupid. Nevertheless, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you have yet to make a single intelligent remark about how Odumbo's own people disparaged Odumbo's leadership. All your dumb-as-fuck-ass has repeatedly tried to do is deflect off-topic and never, ever substantively comment on the OP, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, remain the dumb-as-fuck-ass who is laughed at for continuing to demonstrate that you are Odumbo's #1 cock-sucking minion that lacks the mental acuity to understand what the article in the OP said, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You're incorrigible, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as is demonstrated by your stupid and continuous effort to deflect away from the article wherein it was stated that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership.