Putin vs Obama...

attention JCM ... this is the part where you ignore IB and leave him to his own design or you will be trapped in an endless circle of stupidity known as IB;s world.

just saying Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, you and 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout can take 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout's empty box questions and go wallow in your collective ignorance.
IB, I forgot about your photoshop ability when all else fails.

Just to recap for you ...cut & paste repeats, non answers to anything, photoshop pics.

Did I leave anything out IB?

attention JCM ... this is the part where you ignore IB and leave him to his own design or you will be trapped in an endless circle of stupidity known as IB;s world.

just saying Originally Posted by CJ7

Yep, that is a sad world.

In Bred has a kid come in and write his first response then he parrots it from then on.
IB, I forgot about your photoshop ability when all else fails.

Just to recap for you ...cut & paste repeats, non answers to anything, photoshop pics.

Did I leave anything out IB?

Yep, that is a sad world. Originally Posted by JCM800

Considering how you think asking stupid questions about empty boxes is intelligent conversation, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, it looks like you missed everything after 4th grade.

In Bred has a kid come in and write his first response then he parrots it from then on. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the "kids" that come in and post "stupid and childish" assertions are you, CBJ7, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, etc., because you're too fucking immature to formulate anything remotely intelligent to say, and then you deflect and piss a hissy fit when you have your childish asses handed to you.
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 05:09 PM
In Bred has a kid come in and write his first response then he parrots it from then on. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

no self respecting kid will get within 100 feet of IB
Considering how you think asking stupid questions about empty boxes is intelligent conversation, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, it looks like you missed everything after 4th grade. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That box wasn't empty.

no self respecting kid will get within 100 feet of IB Originally Posted by CJ7
Your presence in this forum proves otherwise, CBJ7.

That box wasn't empty.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Empty, inane remarks about an empty box is the best you can muster, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Considering how you think asking stupid questions about empty boxes is intelligent conversation, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, it looks like you missed everything after 4th grade.

Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the "kids" that come in and post "stupid and childish" assertions are you, CBJ7, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, etc., because you're too fucking immature to formulate anything remotely intelligent to say, and then you deflect and piss a hissy fit when you have your childish asses handed to you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In Bred Hankering is the new tower of babble. Another empty suit.
Empty, inane remarks about an empty box is the best you can muster, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess you're ashamed of your home.

There's always more boxes IB.

No worries.
I guess you're ashamed of your home.

There's always more boxes IB.

No worries. Originally Posted by JCM800
Apparently you've mustered your best and most lucid moments to spend contemplating an empty box, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
How do you remember all of these complicated schoolyard named for everybody? Its uncanny how you can't ever face the facts on a single issue, but you can remember what string of juvenile insults you've hurled at any given member of ECCIE.

I guess that's something.

But fact is, you still need your mommy to wipe that dirty little bottom of yours, Corpy!