Zenovia

I am in love with EVERY inch of me, inside and out, flaws and all and yes even the Bush in between my legs to!
Much gratitude for the words of support from ALL of you. I will continue to inspire a sense of mystery, awe, and fascination so exquisitely, erratically and passionately. Sweet kisses

As you should be. Beautiful!!!
Thanks for the sexy pic Zenn...

As you should be. Beautiful!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Kisses to you WMJ
Thanks for the sexy pic Zenn...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
You are most welcome Johnson dahling. Glad to see you back!!
I have known Zenovia for some time, and I just want to express how wonderful person she is, more than seeing her as a provider is like a friend who is always there to listen to you, make you laugh or give you advice, there is no other person who compares with her personality, she is simply unique. I was lucky to have her trust to take a photoshoot in the woods, from which excellent photographs came out, we had so much fun and we had a blast I post this picture with her permission. I love you mami, you are special to me!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Zen03.jpg (143.4 KB, 272 views)
You just made my weekend papi chulo! Thank you for your kind words, the feeling is very mutual. Know that I cherish EVERY moment we have!!
We definitely need to set up another photoshoot in the woods! That was really fun, and the photos are lovelyGracias mi amor
I have known Zenovia for some time, and I just want to express how wonderful person she is, more than seeing her as a provider is like a friend who is always there to listen to you, make you laugh or give you advice, there is no other person who compares with her personality, she is simply unique. I was lucky to have her trust to take a photoshoot in the woods, from which excellent photographs came out, we had so much fun and we had a blast I post this picture with her permission. I love you mami, you are special to me! Originally Posted by black_captain16

That is a great picture of a truely beautiful lady, inside and out.
Gracias mami hermosa!!!
Thank you, she's a wonderful lady for sure!!!
Wowza! Looking forward to meeting you one of these days.
Wowza! Looking forward to meeting you one of these days. Originally Posted by Tul1969
One of these days soon dahling

KISSES
Wow what a beauty there! I too need too see her again and soon!
I have known Zenovia for some time, and I just want to express how wonderful person she is, more than seeing her as a provider is like a friend who is always there to listen to you, make you laugh or give you advice, there is no other person who compares with her personality, she is simply unique. I was lucky to have her trust to take a photoshoot in the woods, from which excellent photographs came out, we had so much fun and we had a blast I post this picture with her permission. I love you mami, you are special to me! Originally Posted by black_captain16

What a nice hiking outfit!!!
It's a nice little rock outfit, will see you before this week is over