Rock, chalk, Jayhawk, KUBoobs!!!

• Old-T
  • 07-10-2013, 10:40 PM
And I still intend on trying to realign this thread to the sound principles that Ex started it with.

A Cal Poly grad:

Ah yes IB. You still have trouble with the English language.

No matter how much you rant and rave,"hypocrite" really doesn't mean "disagree with IB". Sorry, you are still wrong. Originally Posted by Old-T
Double-major, jackass: history and English. So your lame-ass deflection is ignorantly bogus, Old-Turd. Your criticisms are based entirely on your politics, and you hypocritically refuse to hold your lib-retard associates to the same standard that you demand of your political opponents. So it's your ignorant lame-ass that has been, and continues to be, a fucking, lib-retard hypocrite. BTW, you worthless, lib-retard hypocrite, you're continuing to hijack the other ignorant, Yankee jackass' thread.
  • Old-T
  • 07-10-2013, 10:50 PM
So your lame-ass deflection is ignorantly bogus Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, IB Buffoon, the definition of a word is NOT dependent upon the political leanings of the person using it.

"Hypocrite" does have a true meaning, but you are just too stubborn to admit you were wrong (again), so now you look more and more stupid each time you try to redefine the word to make yourself look correct.

And you were an English major? Wow, double bad on you!!! But that explains why you have such a difficulty with simple logic.
Double-major, jackass: history and English. So your lame-ass deflection is ignorantly bogus, Old-Turd. Your criticisms are based entirely on your politics, and you hypocritically refuse to hold your lib-retard associates to the same standard that you demand of your political opponents. So it's your ignorant lame-ass that has been, and continues to be, a fucking, lib-retard hypocrite. BTW, you worthless, lib-retard hypocrite, you're continuing to hijack the other ignorant, Yankee jackass' thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
bull Fucking shit!

You as a college student is as laughable as you in military service.

If you were truly a co-Ed (gay boy) you wouldn't have claimed two of the three most useless majors in America higher education. why don't you go back to dumbfuck U to drop out of psych, too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA,
No, IB Buffoon, the definition of a word is NOT dependent upon the political leanings of the person using it.

"Hypocrite" does have a true meaning, but you are just too stubborn to admit you were wrong (again), so now you look more and more stupid each time you try to redefine the word to make yourself look correct.

And you were an English major? Wow, double bad on you!!! But that explains why you have such a difficulty with simple logic. Originally Posted by Old-T
Suffice it to say that you are also a lying, lib-retard hypocrite, Old-Turd. It's obvious, Old-Turd, your mock outrage is only directed at those you disagree with politically. Conversely, you willingly accept, condone and do not criticize similar posts by those you are politically aligned with. Hence, your lib-retard ass is a HYPOCRITE 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

Just a reminder, Old-Turd, you're still hijacking the other ignorant, Yankee jackass' thread.

More ass references from Corpy.

Your late-model HUFF is here. Please apologize to ECCIE staff on your way out!
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2013, 09:09 AM
IBBuffoon, every time I think you can’t get more stupid you amaze me. You make four statements and it is very difficult to determine which one is the most laughable absurd lie.

Let’s take your comments one by one.

Suffice it to say that you are also a lying, lib-retard hypocrite, Old-Turd.
As I have told you repeatedly--but you either cannot read or more likely refuse to read—I am not a liberal. I am a centrist, but you and some of your fellow loonies are so far into Stupid Bigot Land that the rest of the universe looks like a liberal plot.

It's obvious, Old-Turd, your mock outrage is only directed at those you disagree with politically.
On the vast majority of my posts I have no mock outrage. It is simple statement of my opinions—which are inherently more correct than yours—mixed with some gut wrenching laughing at you. Quite honestly the few posts I have put up that really do reflect outrage are typically not directed at you—you aren’t worth that much emotional energy. A few jabs of the stick at a caged, frightened animal sets it off on a path of self destruction—just like what a few well places comments do to you. Investing lots of emotional energy would be overkill in your case. Besides, you may be annoying, wrong, delusional, and foul mouthed but deep down I don’t think you have the power or following to be particularly harmful.

Conversely, you willingly accept, condone and do not criticize similar posts by those you are politically aligned with. Hence, your lib-retard ass is a HYPOCRITE 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.
I think you will find that I have rarely condoned the similar posts by out LWW brethren. First off, I don’t think ANYONE makes posts that are “similar” to yours. You do have a unique style. That’s a good thing since two or three of “you” would cause delicate minds to explode. But additionally, with posters like you, Dizzy, Gonad, IBFF, and many others, there is no real need for me to attack them very often. They are always teetering on the verge of being drowned in RWW BS every day. There are plenty of things I do not agree with that I do not deem worthy of commenting on. And do you REALLY suggest I should criticize anyone’s post when I agree with something they say? I know that’s how you and Dizzy work, but I refuse to be so stupid.

Just a reminder, Old-Turd, you're still hijacking the other ignorant, Yankee jackass' thread.

But now we get to the one that has me scratching my hear because I thought you—even you—weren’t THIS dumb. What was this thread about? Oh, that’s right, co-eds. Who has been the only person in the last 90 posts or so to add something ON-TOPIC? Hint, since this is an open book quiz you might want to look at posts #121 and #114. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBBuffoon, every time I think you can’t get more stupid you amaze me. You make four statements and it is very difficult to determine which one is the most laughable absurd lie.

Let’s take your comments one by one.

As I have told you repeatedly--but you either cannot read or more likely refuse to read—I am not a liberal. I am a centrist, but you and some of your fellow loonies are so far into Stupid Bigot Land that the rest of the universe looks like a liberal plot.

On the vast majority of my posts I have no mock outrage. It is simple statement of my opinions—which are inherently more correct than yours—mixed with some gut wrenching laughing at you. Quite honestly the few posts I have put up that really do reflect outrage are typically not directed at you—you aren’t worth that much emotional energy. A few jabs of the stick at a caged, frightened animal sets it off on a path of self destruction—just like what a few well places comments do to you. Investing lots of emotional energy would be overkill in your case. Besides, you may be annoying, wrong, delusional, and foul mouthed but deep down I don’t think you have the power or following to be particularly harmful.

I think you will find that I have rarely condoned the similar posts by out LWW brethren. First off, I don’t think ANYONE makes posts that are “similar” to yours. You do have a unique style. That’s a good thing since two or three of “you” would cause delicate minds to explode. But additionally, with posters like you, Dizzy, Gonad, IBFF, and many others, there is no real need for me to attack them very often. They are always teetering on the verge of being drowned in RWW BS every day. There are plenty of things I do not agree with that I do not deem worthy of commenting on. And do you REALLY suggest I should criticize anyone’s post when I agree with something they say? I know that’s how you and Dizzy work, but I refuse to be so stupid.

But now we get to the one that has me scratching my hear because I thought you—even you—weren’t THIS dumb. What was this thread about? Oh, that’s right, co-eds. Who has been the only person in the last 90 posts or so to add something ON-TOPIC? Hint, since this is an open book quiz you might want to look at posts #121 and #114.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a hypocrite, Old-T. You "claim" you are a centrist and that you find certain behavior outrageous. However, your hypocrisy really shines through when you only criticize the libertarians and conservatives: whom you directly identified (notice: there are NO lib-retards on your list). Until you address and criticize those of your ilk for doing exactly what you fallaciously "claim" to be so outrageous, you will remain a hypocrite, and your mock outrage is as worthless and phony as you.

BTW, you need another reminder Old-T, you're hijacking the other ignorant, Yankee jackass' thread, and that fact is illustrated at posts 86, 101, 105, 108, 112, 113, 120, 123, and 127 -- post which obviously and significantly outnumber your lame-ass posts to facilitate your lying attempt to extract yourself from the predicament in which your lame-ass is now ensnared.
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2013, 01:37 PM
You're a hypocrite, Old-T. You "claim" you are a centrist and that you find certain behavior outrageous. However, your hypocrisy really shines through when you only criticize the libertarians and conservatives:
There are none so blind as those who will not read.

Rant away bitter old man. I have expressed the Truth more than enough times and way. You remain stupid and ignorant because you wish to.

whom you directly identified (notice: there are NO lib-retards on your list).

Oh my! You have hit a new low in illogic. OF COURSE THERE ARE NO LIBERALS ON THAT LIST!!!! Go back and read: I was listing posters who are ready and willing to attack any stupid post a liberal makes on here. Moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Double-major, jackass: history and English. So your lame-ass deflection is ignorantly bogus, Old-Turd. Your criticisms are based entirely on your politics, and you hypocritically refuse to hold your lib-retard associates to the same standard that you demand of your political opponents. So it's your ignorant lame-ass that has been, and continues to be, a fucking, lib-retard hypocrite. BTW, you worthless, lib-retard hypocrite, you're continuing to hijack the other ignorant, Yankee jackass' thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow, so you failed miserably to understand not just one, but TWO, majors?

No wonder you let ugly trannies fuck you in the ass. Punishment for your inadequacies?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money, IBH.
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 01:46 PM
IB walks in the thread 103 posts ago with his ass in his mouth, and hasn't let up since
.There are none so blind as those who will not read.

Rant away bitter old man. I have expressed the Truth more than enough times and way. You remain stupid and ignorant because you wish to.

Oh my! You have hit a new low in illogic. OF COURSE THERE ARE NO LIBERALS ON THAT LIST!!!! Go back and read: I was listing posters who are ready and willing to attack any stupid post a liberal makes on here. Moron. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T, by your own posts you've admitted you are a hypocrite, and a hypocrite you will remain until you post an equal number of protests voicing your outrage towards your lib-retard buddies committing the same, outrageous actions you so fallaciously claim upset your delicate, lib-retard sensibilities. BTW, hypocrite, this is your 10th post hijacking the other ignorant, Yankee jackass' thread.

IB walks in the thread 103 posts ago with his ass in his mouth, and hasn't let up since Originally Posted by CJ7
You're still failing to demonstrate those "superior intellectual values" you so bragged about, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 01:51 PM
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Maybe there IS hope to get this back on rack!

• Old-T
  • 07-11-2013, 04:00 PM