Boob Job Advice

just my 2 cents... but bolt-ons never, ever look or feel right. Even the very best of the best can only fool some of the people some of the time. even small boobies have a certain jiggle and bounce that no doctor has yet figured out how to replicate. If you were stuck deciding between small breasts that were unsightly for some reason and implants that would (theoretically) look more normal... then *maybe* it could be an improvement. But as you are, your breasts are fantastic.

Bigger is not necessarily better. Natural beats fake every single time, regardless of size. You are blessed with a pair of gorgeous, albeit small, boobies. keep them and know that lots and lots of girls are still very jealous of what you have. Any man who isn't turned on by your chest needs his pulse checked.
I'm definitely with the majority of hobbyists on this thread. MM'S can sometimes be beautiful, but nothing beats squeezing and nibbling on the real thing. I love the natural look, no matter the size. You're beautiful OP, and have a very small frame! I don't think larger breasts would go with your body. I don't like the looks of tits on a stick! And negatives: back pain, expensive, you'd have to buy all new bras and a lot of new lingerie as well as street clothes
Your natural breasts are perfect. If you were my girlfriend, I'd do everything I could to keep you from getting implants.

Just because a tit is big doesn't mean it's attractive. Some big tits have gross nipples, lots of sag, or some other unsightliness.

Your.
Breasts.
Are.
Perfect.
Your natural breasts are perfect. If you were my girlfriend, I'd do everything I could to keep you from getting implants.

Just because a tit is big doesn't mean it's attractive. Some big tits have gross nipples, lots of sag, or some other unsightliness.

Your.
Breasts.
Are.
Perfect. Originally Posted by FloydCollins

I agree. Keep it natural.