Liberal group attacks senators wife with racial slurs

You're a moron.

You AND your little dog too! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're obviously still bubbly-shit ecstatic about enjoying your “Turdsday”, you dumb-as-shit golem-fuck.
Assup is all upset because his girl friend is cheating on him again
If it has nothing to do with race, LL, why did the Progress Kentucky insinuate Chao was sending jobs to the “China” – the PRC? Chao isn’t from the PRC, LL; ...

(Armored Thunderbolt by Steven Zaloga pp. 20-24). Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here are two examples of how you "operate" ...

1. failing to recognize the distinction between PROC vs. ROC.

2. "cutting and pasting" shit that has nothing to do with the OP.

Like many boring and wasteful posters on here, you create issues where none exist and then try to use your answers to the non-issues you create to support your lame-ass argument in a feeble attempt to "prove" your original USELESS apothesis.

You seem to believe that if one is NOT "from the PRC" then one is NOT Chinese.

The Republic of China was established in 1912, and Chao was born in 1953, while the ROC was still a sitting member of the United Nations, and remained so until 1971 when the PROC was voted to replace the ROC. The ROC exists today as the official name of the government in control of the Island of Taiwan, which was formerly called "Formosa" ... Choa was born in the Republic of China, which makes her "Chinese" by birth based on HER NATIONALITY. I was born in the United States of America, which makes me "American" by birth ... my NATIONALITY.

The "interesting" thing about your narrow mindedness in attempting to create a racial slur out of a suggestion of someone's loyalty to their nation-connections overseas, is that in our hemisphere ... there are "Americans" in South America, Central America, and North America ... and many of them are offended by the reference from those citizens of the United States who distinquish themselves as "Americans" when those from the other countries in the South, Central, and North consider themselves to be "Americans." ...

At the same time there are posters on this board who regularly refer to people with brown skin as "Mexicans" .... where is YOUR indignation over that misnomer?

So, now explain how the U.S. sending tanks to the Brits has anything to do with Chao's birth orgins and the reality that she is Chinese.....and will always be Chinese ... no matter how hard you, and others on here, try to make her something else to prove a point.

Did it ever occur to you why there was (and apparently is) such a fuss made of the existence and/or validity of Obaminable's birth certificate? If he was born in Hawaii then, since Hawaii was a part of the United States of America, he would be an "American" as that term is commonly used IN THIS COUNTRY to identify persons who are citizens of the United States of America (and thereby be qualified to run for President).

Just like someone born the Republic of China would be identified as being Chinese!!!!!

The "interesting" thing about your narrow mindedness Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have elevated I B Lying&Crying's mind to only being "narrow." That's probably giving his limited mental capacity more credit than deserved.
Here are two examples of how you "operate" ...

1. failing to recognize the distinction between PROC vs. ROC. You're the one who is failing to recognize the distinction, LL. FACT: "China" commonly identifies the “People’s Republic of China” and NOT the “Republic of China” governing in Taiwan. Both nations are -- and always have been -- ethnically Chinese.

2. "cutting and pasting" shit that has nothing to do with the OP.You're the one who bald-faced lied and claimed "cutting & pasting" was an issue, and now you are equivocating to cover your ass when you couldn't factually substantiate your bald-faced lie.

Like many boring and wasteful posters on here, you create issues where none exist and then try to use your answers to the non-issues you create to support your lame-ass argument in a feeble attempt to "prove" your original USELESS apothesis. *See below.

You seem to believe that if one is NOT "from the PRC" then one is NOT Chinese. And you "seem" to be completely screwed up in your assumptions.

The Republic of China was established in 1912, and Chao was born in 1953, while the ROC was still a sitting member of the United Nations, and remained so until 1971 when the PROC was voted to replace the ROC. The ROC exists today as the official name of the government in control of the Island of Taiwan, which was formerly called "Formosa" ... Choa was born in the Republic of China, which makes her "Chinese" by birth based on HER NATIONALITY. FACT: "China", in the parlance of the international community, commonly identifies the “People’s Republic of China” and NOT the “Republic of China” governing in Taiwan. Both nations are ethnically Chinese.

I was born in the United States of America, which makes me "American" by birth ... my NATIONALITY.

The "interesting" thing about your narrow mindedness in attempting to create a racial slur out of a suggestion of someone's loyalty to their nation-connections overseas, is that in our hemisphere ... there are "Americans" in South America, Central America, and North America ... and many of them are offended by the reference from those citizens of the United States who distinquish themselves as "Americans" when those from the other countries in the South, Central, and North consider themselves to be "Americans." ... Progress Kentucky insinuated Chao was sending jobs to “China” – the PRC. Chao wasn't born in the PRC, LL. The PRC isn't her "nation of origin"; hence, other than the fact that she is “ethnically Chinese” there is nothing else to connect her with the PRC. Thus, the insinuation in the racial slur by Progress Kentucky was not based on “nationality”, it was based on “ethnicity” hence, it is a "racial slur".

At the same time there are posters on this board who regularly refer to people with brown skin as "Mexicans" .... where is YOUR indignation over that misnomer? *Your hypocritical criticism from above very appropriately identifies your current tangent into "Mexico", LL. Like many boring and wasteful posters [This describes YOU, LL!] on here, you create issues where none exist and then try to use your answers to the non-issues you create to support your lame-ass argument in a feeble attempt to "prove" your original USELESS apothesis.

So, now explain how the U.S. sending tanks to the Brits has anything to do with Chao's birth orgins and the reality that she is Chinese.....and will always be Chinese ... no matter how hard you, and others on here, try to make her something else to prove a point. It was a response to your tangential remarks concerning Chennault and the AVG in China; a topic, btw, which you have hastily abandoned and scurried away from after you had your ass handed to you, LL.

Did it ever occur to you why there was (and apparently is) such a fuss made of the existence and/or validity of Obaminable's birth certificate? If he was born in Hawaii then, since Hawaii was a part of the United States of America, he would be an "American" as that term is commonly used IN THIS COUNTRY to identify persons who are citizens of the United States of America (and thereby be qualified to run for President). *Your hypocritical criticism from above very appropriately identifies your current tangent about "Odumbo", LL. Like many boring and wasteful posters [This describes YOU, LL!] on here, you create issues where none exist and then try to use your answers to the non-issues you create to support your lame-ass argument in a feeble attempt to "prove" your original USELESS apothesis.

Just like someone born the Republic of China would be identified as being Chinese!!!!! You're tilting at windmills, LL. Set it up and knock it down all you want, because that's a straw man argument of your own devise, LL. Progress Kentucky insinuated Chao was sending jobs to “China” – to the PRC. Chao wasn't born in the PRC, LL. The PRC isn't her "nation of origin"; hence, other than the fact that she is “ethnically Chinese” there is nothing else to connect her with the PRC. Thus, the insinuation in the racial slur by Progress Kentucky was not based on “nationality”, it was based on “ethnicity” hence, it is a "racial slur".
Originally Posted by LexusLover

You have elevated I B Lying&Crying's mind to only being "narrow." That's probably giving his limited mental capacity more credit than deserved. Originally Posted by bigtex
That suppository you’re using for a brain doesn’t absorb cold, hard facts very well, does BigKoTex? Hence, BigKoTex, you are able to regurgitate only what you’ve absorbed, and what you’ve absorbed, BigKoTex, doesn’t pass for knowledge -- or a "smell test".
Did you say SMELL TEST, Corpy?

LMAO!

The obsession continues from the King of Corprophilia!
Did you say SMELL TEST, Corpy?

LMAO!

The obsession continues from the King of Corprophilia! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still another turd-tongued soliloquy from the shit-for-brains golem, Assup the jackass: the product of scat -- the animated amalgamation of shit and piss.
Still another turd-tongued soliloquy from the shit-for-brains golem, Assup the jackass: the product of scat -- the animated amalgamation of shit and piss. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No less than five excremental references, Corpy.

You must be yanking it pretty hard by now!

I don't know whether to call the cops or send you a bill.

You still haven't answered my question...

No less than five excremental references, Corpy.

You must be yanking it pretty hard by now!

I don't know whether to call the cops or send you a bill.

You still haven't answered my question... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the product of scat . . . the animated amalgamation of shit and piss, has posted still another one of his brain-farts.
That's probably giving his limited mental capacity more credit than deserved. Originally Posted by bigtex
After he suggested I brought up Chennault in his last post, I think you are correct.

And now he is babbling about wind power, and someone born in the Republic of China is not "Chinese" ... only those persons born in Communist China ... are "Chinese" he says.

Of course, I didn't see where any group in Kentucky referend jobs being sent to the "People's Republic of China" ... by anyone. More supposition and "mind" reading ...

.. a luxury people with responsibility and common sense do not afford.

Wouldn't it be better if there were not racial slur ... as opposed to their being one?
After he suggested I brought up Chennault in his last post, I think you are correct. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FOR THE SECOND TIME, LL: If you were not referencing Chennault and the AVG @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052486467&postcount=91, then who were you referencing?

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . waiting on a valid response, LL. Quit deflecting. Answer the question.

And now he is babbling about wind power, and someone born in the Republic of China is not "Chinese" ... only those persons born in Communist China ... are "Chinese" he says.

Of course, I didn't see where any group in Kentucky referend jobs being sent to the "People's Republic of China" ... by anyone. More supposition and "mind" reading ...

.. a luxury people with responsibility and common sense do not afford.

Wouldn't it be better if there were not racial slur ... as opposed to their being one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Set it up and knock it down all you want, because that's a straw man argument of your own devise, LL. Progress Kentucky insinuated Chao was sending jobs to “China” – to the PRC. Chao wasn't born in the PRC, LL. The PRC isn't her "nation of origin"; hence, other than the fact that she is “ethnically Chinese” there is nothing else to connect her with the PRC. Thus, the insinuation in the racial slur by Progress Kentucky was not based on “nationality”, it was based on “ethnicity”; hence, it is a "racial slur".
....If you were not referencing Chennault and the AVG

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .

Progress Kentucky insinuated Chao was sending jobs to “China” – to the PRC. ... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
#1: I wasn't referencing Chennault ...
#2: You can get powder for those ticks, or just use a match to burn their asses (no flame!)
#3: Perhaps the Kentucky folks don't know any more than you about the history of the region .. and the geopolitical conflict there over NATIONAL rights to territory...

seems like may be you are the "racist" for ASSUMING they were being "racist"!

I recognize that YOU would rather talk about anything but reality, but ...

.... did you start the thread?
#1: I wasn't referencing Chennault ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
FOR THE THIRD TIME, LL: If you were not referencing Chennault and the AVG @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052486467&postcount=91, then who were you referencing?

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . waiting on a valid response, LL. Quit deflecting. Answer the question.

#2: You can get powder for those ticks, or just use a match to burn their asses (no flame!)
#3: Perhaps the Kentucky folks don't know any more than you about the history of the region .. and the geopolitical conflict there over NATIONAL rights to territory...

seems like may be you are the "racist" for ASSUMING they were being "racist"!

I recognize that YOU would rather talk about anything but reality, but ...

.... did you start the thread? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another straw man argument, LL. Set 'em up and knock 'em down all you want, because those are nothing but straw man arguments of your own devise, LL.

Progress Kentucky insinuated Chao was sending jobs to “China” – to the PRC. Chao wasn't born in the PRC, LL. The PRC isn't her "nation of origin"; hence, other than the fact that she is “ethnically Chinese” there is nothing else to connect her with the PRC. Thus, the insinuation in the racial slur by Progress Kentucky was not based on “nationality”, it was based on “ethnicity”; hence, it is a "racial slur".
American Heritage Dictionary: Tai·wan·ese

Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary
(tī'wä-nēz', -nēs')
adj.
Of or relating to Taiwan or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
n., pl., Taiwanese.
  • A native or inhabitant of Taiwan.
  • The variety of Chinese spoken on Taiwan.
Does this solve the problem?
Does this solve the problem? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No. Portugese is spoken in Brazil. French in Canada.

What language do you speak? Shawnese? And you are in the U.S.A.!