Im a black white knight!!

I laughed at the kitty chasing the dot..
Does this loon read her own posts before hitting the submit button? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
More specificity, please.
[QUOTE=Italia DiBella;1060427617].....Time to give some discounts on El Strappy.
Please accept my offer, I never bust cheeks and tell.
........ [QUOTE]

Paladin just said "amen".

Does this loon read her own posts before hitting the submit button?I have heard there's nothing like crazy pussy,but there's got to be a law against fucking a woman this deranged..even for free Originally Posted by NubianPrince
crazy pussy is the best
I laughed at the kitty chasing the dot.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

I love white pussy.
Paladin just said "Amen, girlfriend!!!" Originally Posted by dearhunter
FIFY.

crazy pussy is the best Originally Posted by dearhunter
Depends on what kind of crazy. Crazy funny. Crazy scary. Crazy adventurous. Etcetera.

Recommended reading:

A Mischievous Novelist With an Eye and an Ear for the Unusual

All of the above......I ain't scared of crazy......just stick your dick in it and whisper in the crazy ear that you are Wakeup......then, hold on for dear life.......fucking awesome.
^^^
Do you leave the fanny pack on or take it off?
^^^LOl O isn't this cute its like that really i guess HER pimp hand is REAL STRONG Flattered to say the least...

You talking to this loon? of course i read my post silly ask your LOONY friend if she reads any posts before starting shit.That's the million dollar question.

You all here for her and its just me WOW

Carry on girls i be back....
Whore, do you want my attention........special like?
Whoever bumped this thread from months ago needs therapy. Shinepro doesn't approve. Foooking ridiculous....
Whoever bumped this thread from months ago needs therapy. Shinepro doesn't approve. Foooking ridiculous.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Bahahaha
Whoever bumped this thread from months ago needs therapy. Shinepro doesn't approve. Foooking ridiculous.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Like muthafuckas need your approval.