Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

I say we put together a green jello pit grudge match for these ladies to work out their frustrations. Then the winner gets to strap up and have her way with the loser as the guys watch and cheer, then we all join in having a jello of a good time. Bonding and team building event for sure ;-)
I say we put together a green jello pit grudge match for these ladies to work out their frustrations. Then the winner gets to strap up and have her way with the loser as the guys watch and cheer, then we all join in having a jello of a good time. Bonding and team building event for sure ;-) Originally Posted by goofy11
So you are saying you will let the girls peg you after they finish pegging each other and use the same toys they just used on you?

How embarrassing would it be to get your ass wupped by a trannie midget. The only thing worse would be if he left power chair skid marks on your ass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
My recent life events have been just fine, I was actually asking for a nice widowed woman at my job that is scared to be alone but nice that you are still keeping up with me vi

I think you should be worried about your own recent life events and the fact that your business is plastered all over news sites. So sad 21 years old and have already made horrible choices that will follow you around for the rest of your pathetic little life. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Watch it. Or Steve (!Vi!) will sick that midget camera operator of her's on you.

I don't fuck with midgets... Lol
I don't fuck with midgets... Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not even Li'l Three Sides?
Why do people wish to fight like this anyway? Fighting should be a last resort.

Who said, "A person who has to fight is a person who has run out of ideas." Might have heard it was H.G. Wells but it was probably someone else.

Anyway, learn the philosophy of war. And fighting. That is more interesting anyway. Learning about the human condition.

Instead of calling someone out, why don't you get a copy of "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. I have a copy of the book here by my chair. It's good to read and there are several different editions of the book. Heck, I also have one with pictures and a more simplistic telling.

They're all pretty good.

My computer, once again, is acting wonky and so you're not going to get the diatribe of ideas that I tend to ramble on about at times.

But there are more worthy pursuits than trying to pick a fight.

Try to elevate your bad self. Not get lower in the gutter.

Ever heard the story about the crabs in a grocery store? Someone could probably share it better than I. Crabs that are in big buckets don't have to have a cover. Why? Because they'll pull down the crab that is trying to get out.

Again, maybe someone else can share that little diddly better than I can. But reading this type of topic makes me feel a little bit ... well sad for the OP.

Good luck to you. Pick up a book and read it. Go out and take a walk. Go see a movie or visit a nice national park or something.

Damn computer. I have all sorts of folksy advice to share. lol

If you have to fight, use your words.

Best of luck to you,
Elisabeth
My computer, once again, is acting wonky and so you're not going to get the diatribe of ideas that I tend to ramble on about at times. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You don't say?
  • snarl
  • 08-10-2016, 09:13 AM
I prefer, "If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it." and "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."
You don't say? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yeah, well. I opened up a different browser, smartie pants.
I prefer, "If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it." and "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head." Originally Posted by snarl
That's clever. Where are you pierced???

I've seen a few extreme male piercings in my day. Always interesting.
  • snarl
  • 08-10-2016, 11:29 AM
That's clever. Where are you pierced???

I've seen a few extreme male piercings in my day. Always interesting. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Ampallang
I'm ribbed for her pleasure.
  • grean
  • 08-10-2016, 02:16 PM
Didn't Sun Tzu execute one of the Kings concubines for giggling?
(Takes a bite of pizza) this is getting juicy lol
(Takes a bite of pizza) this is getting juicy lol Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
It has been quite entertaining. I tend to read this when I'm NOT seeing clients.
They are over here arguing on the internet, I'm making appointments.
#IWin
Is this Sahsa person a dude? Part of the tranny club? The pics look like a husky feller.