Does it really taste that bad?

I think I need to get Dallas and Tiffany together for a little cum play special
I think I need to get Dallas and Tiffany together for a little cum play special Originally Posted by burkalini
one day --- I would LOVE that!!!!!!
After years of no CIM, I've added it to my menu. It's actually quite nice-but I can't bring myself to swallow. But I love to let it drip out of mouth and over my lips and chin....
After years of no CIM, I've added it to my menu. It's actually quite nice-but I can't bring myself to swallow. But I love to let it drip out of mouth and over my lips and chin.... Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Nice description!!!! Wishing mine could drip over your lips and chin and fall onto your lovely breasts.
After years of no CIM, I've added it to my menu. It's actually quite nice-but I can't bring myself to swallow. But I love to let it drip out of mouth and over my lips and chin.... Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

I think that will work also. Now go wipe that chin
Perhaps if it tasted like chocolate????

[Note: change out the grapefruit juice for chocolate. ]
I'm so happy!!!

I asked one of my faves to read this thread before our date a week or so ago...

She said I tasted great - very sweet! I think orange juice works too!!

Just sayin'

Huck
Hey Huck here's a theory....WOMEN LIE lmao!
Hey Huck here's a theory....WOMEN LIE lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
No! Say it ain't so, Rayne!

Huck

(I was born at night... just not last night)
I'm so happy!!!

I asked one of my faves to read this thread before our date a week or so ago...

She said I tasted great - very sweet! I think orange juice works too!!

Just sayin'

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Hey Huck here's a theory....WOMEN LIE lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
No! Say it ain't so, Rayne!

Huck

(I was born at night... just not last night) Originally Posted by urhuckleberry

Don't these belong in the White Lie Thread? Or is it not a white lie when someone's talking about how good your cum tastes?
Word!

If it was that good, we would be asking you guys to leave some in a cup so we could make a smoothie with it later.
Word!

If it was that good, we would be asking you guys to leave some in a cup so we could make a smoothie with it later. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That earns a real ROFLMAO!

Huck
Word!

If it was that good, we would be asking you guys to leave some in a cup so we could make a smoothie with it later. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I only charge $$$ a pop [it would be less, but I can't pop as often as I used to. ]
Here's to all providers, no all women that let you finish and swallow your joy. I will go down on your until my fucking jaw falls off.
quote=charlestudor2005;773450]I only charge $$$ a pop [it would be less, but I can't pop as often as I used to. ][/quote]