ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

• WTF
  • 08-23-2014, 11:38 AM
.. our GOVERNMENTS are tasked with the responsibility of protecting us from others who wish to do us harm, and that is the primary function of the GOVERNMENTS ... I think that concept began with the Colonies and the concept of the Militias .... which were "organized" to protect the folks back then from an oppressive State overseas.

Little Boy ....

.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Little girl,

How much power do you want to give the government to protect your pussy? Because the oppressive State is now our own government. I choose personal responsibility to protect my freedoms, not the chickenshit way out like you are doing.

So I ask you again little scared girl....

How much money and how much freedom are you willing to give up to feel safe LexusLover?

That is the question....not matter how you or boardman or that dumbass gnadfly pose your questions about Muslims terrorist coming over here. What are you willing to give up to the government to protect you? Your safety does not come without a price.

Personally I want less so called safety and way more personal freedom. I will take the odds that it is more likely I get killed by lightning than a terrorist and keep my money and personal freedom. You , boardman and gnadfly seem to want to have it all. Spend no money, give up no personal freedoms and take no personal responsibility for your own safety. In other words you are looking to the government to protect you.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2014, 11:46 AM
May be that realization will "mobilize" BigTitsLiarStalker and his LapDog-What-The-Fuck-Do-I-Know into siding with those who wish to eradicate the ISIS before they starting "beautifying" the Homeland. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you hope people in the United States of America start beheading Muslims in this country? That is WTF JD proposed. He did say radical Muslims but offered up no jury to decide , so one would have to say that radical is dependent on those Americans doing the beheading of the Muslims in this country.

So if I cut your and JD's heads off and brought them to my ;local police department and said I got rid of two radicals....I sure as fuck would not be lying!

Fine, purge the radical elements from your community. Deliver their heads (and I'm not being metaphorical) to the local police along with their weapons, plans, and a promise that this radicalism does not belong here.

. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by LexusLover
.. our GOVERNMENTS are tasked with the responsibility of protecting us from others who wish to do us harm, and that is the primary function of the GOVERNMENTS ... I think that concept began with the Colonies and the concept of the Militias .... which were "organized" to protect the folks back then from an oppressive State overseas.

Little Boy ....

Little girl,

How much power do you want to give the government to protect your pussy? Because the oppressive State is now our own government. I choose personal responsibility to protect my freedoms, not the chickenshit way out like you are doing.

How much money and how much freedom are you willing to give up to feel safe LexusLover?

That is the question....not matter how you or boardman or that dumbass gnadfly pose your questions about Muslims terrorist coming over here. What are you willing to give up to the government to protect you? Your safety does not come without a price.

Personally I want less so called safety and way more personal freedom. I will take the odds that it is more likely I get killed by lightning than a terrorist and keep my money and personal freedom. You , boardman and gnadfly seem to want to have it all. Spend no money, give up no personal freedoms and take no personal responsibility for your own safety. In other words you are looking to the government to protect you.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
Originally Posted by WTF
it is a rather simple question...unless you are gnadfly

Little Boy ....

it is a rather simple question...unless you are gnadfly Originally Posted by WTF

• WTF
  • 08-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFOFRDB are you scared ISIS is coming over here to cut off your head like LexusGirlie is? Do you think we should 'go fight them over there' before they show up on our shores?

Or are you into taking on more personal responsibility and giving the government less control of your life?
IIFFOFRDB are you scared ISIS is coming over here to cut off your head like LexusGirlie is? Do you think we should 'go fight them over there' before they show up on our shores?

Or are you into taking on more personal responsibility and giving the government less control of your life? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2014, 07:51 PM
I do not fear any of that....it is the Tea Party that is trying to instill fear to get their candidates elected to drum roll please....government!

Now please stay focused and answer how we are going to pay for this war yall want with ISIS.
The first duty of government is to protect freedom. To think otherwise is to lose all hope of regaining liberty. There will always be a threat which will "require" restrictions on liberty in the name of "protection". When America ceases to be free (which, arguably, she already has) she ceases to be America.
The first duty of government is to protect freedom. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you want Government to protect you from itself.

As long as there are wimpy, little, loudmouths like WTF AND BT, filling the air full of bullshit mixed with ignorant, hot air, who keep voting for people like the current President our Government will not protect your freedoms, and as long as people like the current President are in office those outside this country who wish to destroy this country will restrict your freedoms ...

If your neighbors attack you when you leave your home, and attack your home while you are in it, and the police don't respond to deal with your neighbors, are you satisfied with the the police response that you are not harmed and your "freedoms" are not being taken by your neighbors, since the police are supposed to ONLY make sure you are "free" in your home.

How about the "freedom" to enjoy running or watching a marathon.

Just listen to the wimpy, little, loudmouths like WTF AND BT, filling the air full of bullshit mixed with ignorant, hot air, .... "they are not coming"!
Another cut and paste visual image brought to us by the King of cut and paste visual images, none other than the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan, LLIdiot!

Just listen to the wimpy, little, loudmouths like WTF AND BT, filling the air full of bullshit mixed with ignorant, hot air, .... "they are not coming"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who are the 'Tea Sippin' "wimpy, little loudmouths?" Are they the one's willing wait a few months to see what the weapon's inspectors find, if anything. Once the inspector's complete their assigned task, we would be much more capable of making an informed decision at that time.

Or would the "wimpy, little loudmouths" be the ones who say to hell with physical evidence, let's invade now and answer questions later. If we later determine there are no WMD's, we can deflect by staging a photo op/press conference under a prominently displayed MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner on board an American aircraft carrier and no one will ever know the difference. It doesn't even matter if 4500+ American lives are eventually lost in the process, we can chalk those innocent American lives up to the cost of doing "bidness."

There you have it folks: typical Idiot Family "wimpy, little loudmouth" (scared of their own shadow) logic, summed up in one short paragraph.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Where's an aircraft carrier? I'm ready to do a photo op!
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2014, 06:38 AM

How about the "freedom" to enjoy running or watching a marathon.

Just listen to the wimpy, little, loudmouths like WTF AND BT, filling the air full of bullshit mixed with ignorant, hot air, .... "they are not coming"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do realize that more people were killed by snake bites last year than killed in the Boston Marathon. Are you scared of snakes? Take personal responsibility LexusChickenshit. You sound like a little bitch, dependent on the government keeping you safe...

So I ask you again:

Originally Posted by WTF
Little girl,

That is the question....no matter how you or boardman or that dumbass gnadfly pose your questions about Muslims terrorist coming over here. What are you willing to give up to the government to protect you? Your safety does not come without a price.

The first duty of government is to protect freedom. To think otherwise is to lose all hope of regaining liberty. There will always be a threat which will "require" restrictions on liberty in the name of "protection". When America ceases to be free (which, arguably, she already has) she ceases to be America. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, arguably, she has ceased to be America already, and it truly sucks what she has become.
I blame Obama!!!
So, arguably, she has ceased to be America already, and it truly sucks what she has become.
I blame Obama!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fuck, you blame Obama if your neighbors dog pisses on your leg. As a matter a fact I haven't seen anything yet you haven't blamed him for.
Fuck, you blame Obama if your neighbors dog pisses on your leg. As a matter a fact I haven't seen anything yet you haven't blamed him for. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like father (LLIdiot), like son(s) (JLIdiot and the rest of the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan).