Slow motherfuckers in the left hand lane

Check this out!

She hit 2 other cars and then try to hit and run.

The person who filmed the video chased her down in his own car and then blocked her in at the self serve car wash.
Originally Posted by CG2014
I watched that video, what a human train wreck. I got a kick out of her reasoning that since she had already did the run of the hit and run, what does it matter? I've already ran....LOL
She didn't ran away fast enough to get away.

I did learn one thing from that video:

you can actually fit the entire bumper plastic cover in the passenger cab of your sedan.
She didn't ran away fast enough to get away.

I did learn one thing from that video:

you can actually fit the entire bumper plastic cover in the passenger cab of your sedan. Originally Posted by CG2014
Yeah, saw that, and she loaded it in there in about 1.2 seconds.
Yeah. I understand you're trying to be in the right and represent the 'arm of justice' (I said that in my deep, powerful, echoing, voiceover guy voice), but when you have people THAT antsy, and panicky and whatnot...just let her go. You've got her plate number, you've visually ID'ed her. Shit, she could've had a gun in that car, and even done more damage to other cars or bystanders.

Sometimes you just gotta let safety (yours and others), your evidence, the actual arm of justice and the system prevail.
People merging onto the freeway, thinking they have the right of way
People merging onto the freeway, thinking they have the right of way Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
That's the same as people on the service road think they have the right of way when the sign reads

YIELD to traffic [exiting freeway and merging into service road]
You assume that these nitwits can read