Opening the Seals of the Apocalypse

This is a business for the ladies. If there are paying customers here than the ladies will come. Originally Posted by atxbrad
yup.... They are not coming here because of our funny wit or kind words......
yup.... They are not coming here because of our funny wit or kind words...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Au Contraire! There's plenty of hilarity around here! I know I'm only here for the self-fellating drivel spouted by self-appointed "prophets." It gives me something to laugh at when Reno 911 or the Boondocks aren't on. LOL

OH! And I nearly forgot: where else can I be graded on an arbitrary numerical scale for my looks and cock-sucking skills???
OH! And I nearly forgot: where else can I be graded on an arbitrary numerical scale for my looks and cock-sucking skills??? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Actually.... Quite a few places....

But give us a few years .... We are working on standardizing those scales.....
Bwahahahahaha, I just noticed that this thread is still on page one!
Bwahahahahaha, I just noticed that this thread is still on page one! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

It's never left..... Not by my doing either......

I started it when i was home bored and feeling a bit under the weather.....

Nothing else was going on and nothing much has come along since.....

Maybe we need a new topic to get involved in until the Four Horsemen make an appearance!
I'm on team eric and team edward! Also, team green. Not the green you smoke, but the paper kind! He he Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Damn IT!
There are Teams now?
Why is it I am always the last one picked for a team?

Is there a PW team? I use to Love being PWed! In order to be PWed someone had to be laying a lot of free PW on me! Ahh yes, those where the days! Our motto would be " Yes Dear"

How bout a Lap Dog team?
Now of course that would require a lot of freely proffered LAPs!

Also there has been a lot of talk about Male Members by some of the guys around here. Stop it! Male Members should only be talked about by the girls or wanna be girl people. Its disgusting. Have you no Shame?

Anyway,, let me know which team I am on from now on.
Here ,, let me practice.... Grrrrr...