PEEING ON THE PROVIDER

• BLM69
  • 04-13-2017, 10:56 AM
Too freaky for me. Nvr have I thought about peeing on a provider or get pissed on.
Peeing in someone's mouth? And swallowing it???

Too intense for me Originally Posted by noober
I'm a giver only, I draw the line at that lol
Ok, I drank beer all night and ate asparagus. Who's ready?
I have done goldens on me, but last night i had her do it in my mouth, i didn't swallow... but i cam in 2.5 seconds.. so fucking hot... she drank redbull before she came over... never haved peed on someone... if there is a lady out there that wants to have a mutual pee session PM me..
Here's a story for all you kinky types:

In college there was the two baseball players who were out drinking all night and they got pretty fucked up. ( both played pro ball for a while too, baseball guys pull the weirdest crap.)

They come back to the dorm. One goes to the bathroom, goes to an open stall, sits down on the toilet to take a crap. The other guy comes into the bathroom, stands in front of the guy on the toilet and pisses in his chest.

Being outraged, the guy on the toilet picks up the first thing he can grab to throw at the guy pissing on him. Toilet guy grabs a hand full of shit out of the toilet and throws it at the guy running out of the bathroom.

Shit misses him an sticks on the bathroom mirror.

That shit shit stayed on the mirror for weeks. The janitors wouldn't even touch it.

Talk about slinging shit around !
Ewww.. texans. AGAIN..
Ewww.. texans. AGAIN.. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Careful doll. Some people do not like their past posts resurrected. Prepare for a stern lashing.
Lmao....No idea what you could be talking about Kendall...why don't you enlighten us all...
  • L.A.
  • 12-24-2017, 06:02 PM
Ewww.. texans. AGAIN.. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
But why bump an 8 month old post with nothing to really add?? May or may not be against the rules but it's bad form.
But why bump an 8 month old post with nothing to really add?? May or may not be against the rules but it's bad form. Originally Posted by L.A.
I wasn't going to complain...this thread got me some business and fun experiences that I won't forget lol