Ben Carson: "No war on women, maybe a war on whats inside women"

Quit whining, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. If you really dislike having your BS shoved back up your lying ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, all you need to do is quit posting your mendacious BS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You like having shit shoved up your ass. Is that why you keep posting? You repugnant turd.
Quit whining, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. If you really dislike having your BS shoved back up your lying ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, all you need to do is quit posting your mendacious BS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe woomby can get a referral from WE1911 for WE's "attorney" an start going after all those posters that he doesn't agree with or that hand woomby his sorry, fudge-packed ass every day on here. Nothing can get in the way of woomby boosting his post count !
You like having shit shoved up your ass. Is that why you keep posting? You repugnant turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That would be your special perverted delight, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, as evidenced by your repeated disclaimers that you didn't previously post under another handle.

Maybe woomby can get a referral from WE1911 for WE's "attorney" an start going after all those posters that he doesn't agree with or that hand woomby his sorry, fudge-packed ass every day on here. Nothing can get in the way of woomby boosting his post count ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
I have pointed out why that term is dehumanizing. Originally Posted by southtown4488
No, you haven't. You simply proclaimed it as such without any explanation. Try again, suckclown. Tell us how/why the term ANCHOR BABY makes anyone less than human. And while you're at it, tell us what makes it racist too.

(This ought to be good.)
No, you haven't. You simply proclaimed it as such without any explanation. Try again, suckclown. Tell us how/why the term ANCHOR BABY makes anyone less than human. And while you're at it, tell us what makes it racist too.

(This ought to be good.)
. Originally Posted by lustylad
figure it out, shitbird.

(This ought to be good.)
Let me start by saying that anyone who delights in this, is a sick fucking bastard. And they make me wish there was a hell for them to burn in, but alas, dirt will have to do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby

"The term is generally used as a derogatory reference to the supposed role of the child"

"Anchor baby is a pejorative term for a child born in the U.S. to a foreign national mother who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence."

Even you know what 'pejorative' means, right shitbird? It's a disparaging term. A derogatory term. What do you aim to do when you disparage someone? You are attempting to belittle or denigrate them. What makes it racist is that it isn't used against caucasians. It is used against minorities. It was also used against the boat people from Vietnam in the 80s.

This is the american heritage dictionary definition of the word:

n. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country that grants automatic citizenship to children born on its soil, especially when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship.

You know goddamn well it's an insensitive and disparaging word. You KNOW this. And yet you insist on carrying on like some blathering retard. The fact that you derive delight from this is a sign of your lack of any semblance of decency.
That would be your special perverted delight, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, as evidenced by your repeated disclaimers that you didn't previously post under another handle.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only you know the true and special perverted delight you get from a man's dick in your ass
Only you know the true and special perverted delight you get from a man's dick in your ass Originally Posted by WombRaider
Again, you dick-sucking cock-receptacle, that's your special perversion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Let me start by saying that anyone who delights in this, is a sick fucking bastard. And they make me wish there was a hell for them to burn in, but alas, dirt will have to do.

"The term is generally used as a derogatory reference to the supposed role of the child"

"Anchor baby is a pejorative term for a child born in the U.S. to a foreign national mother who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence."

Even you know what 'pejorative' means, right shitbird? It's a disparaging term. A derogatory term. What do you aim to do when you disparage someone? You are attempting to belittle or denigrate them. What makes it racist is that it isn't used against caucasians. It is used against minorities. It was also used against the boat people from Vietnam in the 80s.

n. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country that grants automatic citizenship to children born on its soil, especially when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship.

You know goddamn well it's an insensitive and disparaging word. You KNOW this. And yet you insist on carrying on like some blathering retard. The fact that you derive delight from this is a sign of your lack of any semblance of decency. Originally Posted by WombRaider
the facts simply do not matter to them, they have a blind hatred of anyone not like them.

You know goddamn well it's an insensitive and disparaging word. You KNOW this. And yet you insist on carrying on like some blathering retard. The fact that you derive delight from this is a sign of your lack of any semblance of decency. Originally Posted by WombRaider

This is Political Correctness run amok! The term itself doesn't disparage anyone. There is nothing inherently disparaging or dehumanizing in the word "anchor" or the word "baby" - or the two words combined. The term merely tells us in a concise way about the source of a baby's citizenship. If your mother came to the US and intentionally gave birth to you on US soil so you would automatically be a citizen and could act as an "anchor" for your relatives to gain favored or accelerated consideration by the INS - then you are by definition an anchor baby. I think all Americans should feel proud of their citizenship, don't you? Is the 14th Amendment somehow derogatory, disparaging or dehumanizing? If you think so (I don't), then why aren't you working to repeal it?

There is nothing in the definition of the term anchor baby about race. The definition describes the action, not the race of the actor (mother) or the baby. An anchor baby's mother can hail from China, Morocco, Guatamala or Ireland - nationality doesn't affect whether or not the term applies. So it is absurd and irrational to call the term racist when it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's race. Feel free to use it against caucasians anytime it applies.

And you know goddamn well you are the biggest blathering retard on this board. The only way you can feel superior to your intellectual betters is by calling them racists whenever they demolish your shallow, specious arguments.

figure it out, shitbird. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Good job, suckclown! Keep showing off your finely honed debate skills, you ignorant dipshit!
Good job, suckclown! Keep showing off your finely honed debate skills, you ignorant dipshit!
you've shown that ur not an adult, not worth debating.
Again, you dick-sucking cock-receptacle, that's your special perversion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1,000,000,000 !! How quick qoomby forgets his own posts attesting to his preference for peter puffing ! He has to be reminded daily, even after his shift or shifts down at the 'holes !! Good on ya mate for reminding him of his posts !
This is Political Correctness run amok! The term itself doesn't disparage anyone. There is nothing inherently disparaging or dehumanizing in the word "anchor" or the word "baby" - or the two words combined. The term merely tells us in a concise way about the source of a baby's citizenship. If your mother came to the US and intentionally gave birth to you on US soil so you would automatically be a citizen and could act as an "anchor" for your relatives to gain favored or accelerated consideration by the INS - then you are by definition an anchor baby. I think all Americans should feel proud of their citizenship, don't you? Is the 14th Amendment somehow derogatory, disparaging or dehumanizing? If you think so (I don't), then why aren't you working to repeal it?

There is nothing in the definition of the term anchor baby about race. The definition describes the action, not the race of the actor (mother) or the baby. An anchor baby's mother can hail from China, Morocco, Guatamala or Ireland - nationality doesn't affect whether or not the term applies. So it is absurd and irrational to call the term racist when it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's race. Feel free to use it against caucasians anytime it applies.

And you know goddamn well you are the biggest blathering retard on this board. The only way you can feel superior to your intellectual betters is by calling them racists whenever they demolish your shallow, specious arguments.

Like you trying to get it up, this is a hopeless endeavor. You know it's disparaging or you wouldn't want to use it so much. You're not interested in it unless it somehow belittles someone. The fact that you believe yourself to be my intellectual better is a perfect illustration that you aren't. It's not a specious argument. I pointed you to several documentations of it being regarded as a pejorative word. You not choosing to recognize that isn't my problem. The word is what it is, regardless of what you believe. Isn't that a beautiful thing? The truth doesn't give a fuck what you believe.
+ 1,000,000,000 !! How quick qoomby forgets his own posts attesting to his preference for peter puffing ! He has to be reminded daily, even after his shift or shifts down at the 'holes !! Good on ya mate for reminding him of his posts ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you had a dick in your ass for every time I've trolled you on here, you'd look like a goddamn peacock.