What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

We weren't talking about more popular than Obama, shitstain. Nice deflection. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you think being more popular than Odumbo is such a ridiculously low hurdle that it doesn't really establish anyone's popularity?

Got it, sewer rat.
So you're saying Odumbo's State Department and the EU don't "understand nuance"? And both of them lack "any critical thinking skills" when it comes to labeling terrorist organizations? Is that your point, sewer rat? Then why don't you explain to THEM that Hamas and its military wing should be viewed as separate entities? You're good at hair-splitting, sewer rat. After all, you studied at the feet of the Weasel-in-Chief himself when he famously proclaimed "that depends on what the definition of 'is' is..."

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm saying you don't understand. If this were the first administration to label the entire entity a terrorist organization, perhaps your little ploy would carry water, but much like you, it's impotent. You're transfixed on Obama. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were obsessed with him. Again, you label it hair-splitting because your ilk can't be bothered to see the difference. This is a common thread with you mouthbreathers. I wasn't old enough to vote for Clinton, so I'm not sure when I studied at his feet.
So you think being more popular than Odumbo is such a ridiculously low hurdle that it doesn't really establish anyone's popularity?

Got it, sewer rat.
I think that you're obsessed with Obama and have a need to mention him whenever possible. Let's wait 7 years, see how popular he is then.
If this were the first administration to label the entire entity a terrorist organization, perhaps your little ploy would carry water... you label it hair-splitting because your ilk can't be bothered to see the difference. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you're saying Odumbo and Hildabeast and John Kerry are obliged to follow the foreign policy diktats of their predecessors? Is that what Odumbo's 2009 Mideast apology tour and the Hildabeast's famously botched "reset" with Russia were all about?

YOUR own ilk (not mine) have had 7 years to study your nuances, sewer rat, and your own ilk evidently still can't be bothered to see the difference.

With every post, you demonstrate anew that you are, by far, the stupidest motherfucker on eccie.
Let's wait 7 years, see how popular he is then. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You mean like George Bush .... CNN favorability in May 2015 was 52%

Obaminable CNN favorability in May 2015 was 49%

*May 2015 was the last shown and most recent by CNN.

Hillary in the CNN May 2015 poll as to "favorability" was 46%.

She's still at 46% in the CNN poll as of mid October 2015.
You mean like George Bush .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, like "The Most Unpopular President in Modern American History."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

She's still at 46% in the CNN poll as of mid October 2015. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is painful.
It is painful.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Help me understand. When a poll agrees with your POV it is valid. When a poll disagrees with your POV it is invalid.
I think that you're obsessed with Obama and have a need to mention him whenever possible. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not at all. The only obsessed idiot on here is littlekotex. He's obsessed with a 7-year-old opinion poll.

Oh wait, I forgot. You're obsessed with spamming this forum with thousands of incredibly stupid posts, wnning Dipshit of the Year, and setting new cocksucking records down at the 'holes!
Help me understand. When a poll agrees with your POV it is valid. When a poll disagrees with your POV it is invalid. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A poll is a snapshot in time. If properly conducted, both are valid. However, most people are more interested in a CURRENT poll reflecting CURRENT opinion than one cherry-picked from 7 years ago. Please explain this to littlekotex.
Help me understand. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I can help those "understand" who wish to "understand."

When you find the post in which I stated..

"When a poll agrees with (my) POV it is valid. When a poll disagrees with (my) POV it is invalid."

.. "we'll" go from there. OK?
I can help those "understand" who wish to "understand."

When you find the post in which I stated..

"When a poll agrees with (my) POV it is valid. When a poll disagrees with (my) POV it is invalid."

.. "we'll" go from there. OK? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am not going to waste my time searching through all the recent threads looking for your exact statement. But here is what I remember. I posted a poll in which the results stated that 43% of U.S. homes had a gun in them. Your response indicated very clearly that many people who did have guns in their home would respond to such a poll with "None of your damn business" and hang up, thus making the survey statistically invalid. In your opinion. You obviously disagreed with the poll results or you would not have responded in the way that you did.
SpeedRacer - Saying a poll is invalid because it was not properly conducted isn't saying it's invalid because it disagrees with your personal POV.
So you're saying Odumbo and Hildabeast and John Kerry are obliged to follow the foreign policy diktats of their predecessors? Is that what Odumbo's 2009 Mideast apology tour and the Hildabeast's famously botched "reset" with Russia were all about?

YOUR own ilk (not mine) have had 7 years to study your nuances, sewer rat, and your own ilk evidently still can't be bothered to see the difference.

With every post, you demonstrate anew that you are, by far, the stupidest motherfucker on eccie.
I'm saying you are doomed to be a stupid motherfucker for life, lusty tard. Why don't you go pick some dingleberries with gay rey or find a ladyboy to bang or whatever it is you do.

She's still at 46% in the CNN poll as of mid October 2015. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you're comparing a former president... with someone who isn't even president yet and you want me to what... give you a cookie?