Top 3 Providers you could fuck forever!!!

Already did boo, I just got finish beating the hotel front desk clerk pussy up lmao. You can miss me with all you chicken hen in the coupe beef garbage, so I don’t give a fuck what you or them hoes say have fun hand claps. You just work on your mouth skills lol. Originally Posted by suiram77
I’ve asked before, do you have a fucking translator?

I like to laugh at the stupid shit you write but I can only understand about half of it before you go full ghetto.
AllegraHope
Blissofdfw
Child please I’m Rich as fuck Originally Posted by suiram77
Said no man ever who actually is "Rich as fuck."

Do you ever get tired of acting like a pathetic clown on a whore board? Instead of trying to act like a hot shot clown on here, have you ever considered taking some remedial English classes? Your bullshit stories would mean more if you did so. Sorry, it's just hard to take a guy seriously when he writes like a 3rd grade kid who is way behind the other kids in his class.
Said no man ever who actually is "Rich as fuck."

Do you ever get tired of acting like a pathetic clown on a whore board? Instead of trying to act like a hot shot clown with all on here, have you ever considered taking some remedial English classes? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
As soon as I start acting like a clown just just let me know PAWB!!

Btw how is the eccie community going for you, I see you just recently join.
As soon as I start acting like a clown just just let me know PAWB!!

Btw how is the eccie community going for you, I see you just recently join. Originally Posted by suiram77
I think I already did. Is this shit really that complicated to you? And yeah, I just recently joined. My join date is pretty obvious. Come on dude. Be better than this.
I think I already did. Is this shit really that complicated to you? And yeah, I just recently joined. My join date is pretty obvious. Come on dude. Be better than this. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well it says September 2017 so welcome buddy enjoy the site there are many great ladies here for you to play with. Let me know if you need anything. I’m the chief of staff here for eccie world.
I’ve asked before, do you have a fucking translator?

I like to laugh at the stupid shit you write but I can only understand about half of it before you go full ghetto. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
It really is hilarious. He's trying SO hard, bless his little heart. From all his "riches" (LMAO) to all those mystery PM's about my service. (Ironically, right underneath another gent who sung my praises). Sweetie-- you can't get to me with that... I know everyone I've seen for the past 2 years. But it is very clear that the thoguht that your money can't buy everything is really eating at you. Why sweat it boo? You're "rich" and a "musician". Those ladies should just be throwing themselves at you.
It really is hilarious. He's trying SO hard, bless his little heart. From all his "riches" (LMAO) to all those mystery PM's about my service. (Ironically, right underneath another gent who sung my praises). Sweetie-- you can't get to me with that... I know everyone I've seen for the past 2 years. But it is very clear that the thoguht that your money can't buy everything is really eating at you. Why sweat it boo? You're "rich" and a "musician". Those ladies should just be throwing themselves at you. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lmfao, kmsl, don’t flatter yourself sun chip SMDH, and it’s obvious you don’t know sarcasm when you see it. I never said I wanted your ass, I said I could fuck you if I wanted to, so don’t get that confuse with wanting you boo. I most definitely don’t have no getting pussy or head problem, trust me that comes with wealth. You can keep the woman/ hoe though, I don’t want her ass lol

Btw someone pm me and told me you got pregnant by a hobbyist a coulple years ago, how that working out for you? I sure hope and pray you not on well fare assistance, because God knows me and my other rich partners are so tired of taking care you careless women children.

My money can’t buy me a real classy lady so you right about that, but it can buy me plenty of hoes and a gang of bitches. That’s pretty much all eccie has here sun chip is hoes.
And I specifically said you couldn't-- and you tried soooo damn hard to prove you could. LMAO-- what a fucking loser you are.
And I specifically said you couldn't-- and you tried soooo damn hard to prove you could. LMAO-- what a fucking loser you are. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
A rich as loser I may add, and what do they call a hooker who gets pregnant by a trick?

I will wait the answer lmao
Wouldn't know, boo. My tubes were tied before I ever saw my first client.
Not in this universe, Abe-- I'm long established as someone who won't... I've even given up a few long term clients who decided they wanted to go that route. I'm not interested in being a part of the next big outbreak in Dallas. I'll leave that to you and yours.
Not in this universe, Abe-- I'm long established as someone who won't... I've even given up a few long term clients who decided they wanted to go that route. I'm not interested in being a part of the next big outbreak in Dallas. I'll leave that to you and yours. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
too late - i turned you down first bwahahahaha
LMAO-- I never offered. You aren't my type of client, nor am I your type of provider. At least I don't have to worry about you spending 2 pages pining about it.