shaved my Balls..

told you id have pics
aww grim rose id say cry definitly cry lmao Originally Posted by wcdann
Haha Eccie is the type of place Roger would be at, too. This whole thread, in fact, sounds like something he'd be telling Stan and Fran about...I can picture the episode now:

"Yeah, Stan I'd like to go to the store with you but I'm on my Hobbyist forum chatting about this guy whose ball is about to fall off. We're hoping the thread will beat Shayla's 800 reply thread! *girly, high pitch squeal*"

I certainly don't want to go off topic, so it takes balls to post this!

Dem titties are going to explode
Dem titties are going to explode Originally Posted by burkalini
Those would be Micky DDD'S
Haha Eccie is the type of place Roger would be at, too. This whole thread, in fact, sounds like something he'd be telling Stan and Fran about...I can picture the episode now:

"Yeah, Stan I'd like to go to the store with you but I'm on my Hobbyist forum chatting about this guy whose ball is about to fall off. We're hoping the thread will beat Shayla's 800 reply thread! *girly, high pitch squeal*"

Originally Posted by GrimRose Riam
why do the fatty's always have to rain on the parade?
why do the fatty's always have to rain on the parade? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Well, you're just a sweetheart, aren't you?
try me
You had me at hell no.
try me Originally Posted by JONBALLS
"try me" that's all you got....and your trying to hijack your own thread with the SHAYLA thread....what's the deal jonball...and your even counting who has the most posts on this thread...we need to get you some help dude...I'm afraid you went over on the 32 min treatment and now you have lost a nut and some brain matter as well...the little head doesn't think too well with only one nut and it sounds like that’s all your really thinking with is the little head at this time...I have a remedy that can transfer your little head thinking back to the big head thinking if you want it....so do you want the remedy or not?? oops I forgot your thinking with the small amount of brain matter in the one nut so how would you know what you want...You are so fucked dude, that one nut cost you more than you even realized...
I certainly don't want to go off topic, so it takes balls to post this!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
A little more nipples and that would take a lot a balls SL...too bad jonball can't enjoy it...he ain't got the balls for it....
it was all that was needed, youll be good for another 50 at least now, youll be able to get your whole MOUTH around tis thread now
You had me at hell no. Originally Posted by GrimRose Riam
hey, you and the gal in my avatar, what a coincidence..

I already miss the 3.5 minutes I spent reading this thread.

I'm going back to Shayla's
thanks for this though, I needed more pics