Two EROTIC, WONDERFUL, EXCITING new things I tried-and YOU should too!!

• Carl
  • 06-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Watch out Sweet Heather! The word in the Caprine-American and Tranny communities and around the blue-water elite ladies is that Jake never touches pineappple juice and eats a lot of asparagus and drinks a lot of chlorinated tap water.

You might want to have a Tic-Tac handy when he goes ass to mouth on you. Just a head's up.
What I got out of this thread:

BrittanyBangs just moved up 3 spots on my "to do" list. Because I don't read Austin forums much anymore I'd never heard of Maddie, who instantly moved to the Top 3 on the same list.

REB is still REB...and that means all is right with the world.

Sweet Heather took a giant stinking dump in the Austin incall and has somehow convinced everyone to go take a look at it...myself included. Hopefully one of the remaining Austin Mods will come by a flush soon.

LAP
Epic waste of time reading this thread. But like a train wreck, I just couldn’t look away.

It's sad that so much time and energy have gone into rebutting someone who is so clearly not worth the effort or thought. To all of the ladies who have so eloquently risen up to defend each other, and to the guys who have joined into this thread in an effort to debate someone so out of touch, I BEG you all, show some compassion.

I mean this poor woman has been at this for a very long time and she has clearly lost her shine. She’s afraid that if other women enjoy certain activities, that those activities will be expected of her. Trust me, she’s probably seen it all, and done it all over the past ten or fifteen years of providing. She knows what she likes (which is probably nothing except the single hundred dollar bill left behind) and what she doesn’t like (seemingly every thing except that hundred dollar bill). Reviews seem to suggest that anyway:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=christy

Personally, I think charging “ONLY $100 TOTAL-100% GUARANTEED!!!” for a full session might set a bad precedent for other GFE providers. But Britt, Casey, Maggie please, by all means, if you decide to succumb to these pressures PM me. I’m a Recessionaire you know. This poor girl can’t even keep her own name straight:

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...on-gfe/5051303

I started to write this tongue in cheek but as I wrap up here, I must say that I honestly do feel sad for this poor woman (not an endorsement for her behavior). I mean she puts pictures of the beauty she once was next to pictures of what she’s become. She clearly hates her “tricks”, and based on the review and subsequent comments above, they seem to hate her to. I doubt she has any skills beyond the obvious, and it seems that those are fading as quickly as her looks. I don’t know what the world has in store for her future but it sure doesn’t look good from where I stand.
You bitches quit dogging my bitch.

Everyone knows that heather likes my GSO3 juicethe mostest. It makes a great facial.........it does wonders for the hair, as well.

sweet heather would never steer anyone wrong with sarcasm

I want to jizz in her ear...............is that over the line?
  • Carl
  • 06-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Some may critique Sweet Heather as having pursued this activity as a career for so long as to have become bitter, jaded, and irritable towards humanity, male and female alike. But clearly, that same longevity indicates she must have an enduring universal appeal that has persisted through out the long years down the musty corridors of time.

I, for one, feel my gaze constantly drawn to her WhopperŽ hamburger bun-sized areolae and wondering if sesame seeds cost extra? I'm pretty sure that I could have it my way just so long as I don't have a special order and how I want it is exactly how it already is on the menu.
Some may critique Sweet ...she must have an enduring universal appeal that has persisted through out the long years down the musty corridors of time. Originally Posted by Carl
CIMC = Cum In Musty Corridor
I, for one, feel my gaze constantly drawn to her WhopperŽ hamburger bun-sized areolae and wondering if sesame seeds cost extra? I'm pretty sure that I could have it my way just so long as I don't have a special order and how I want it is exactly how it already is on the menu. Originally Posted by Carl
not if you ask her to hold your Secret Sauce!
  • ManUp
  • 06-22-2010, 03:34 PM
not if you ask her to hold your Secret Sauce! Originally Posted by Whispers
Good one!
How about we all pitch in and buy Sweet Heather a bus ticket to Arizona. She's convinced they're doin' the job the feds don't, meaning it's her kinda rightwing, teabaggin' narrow-minded, hood wearing, cross buring, lynching kinda of state...
  • Carl
  • 06-22-2010, 05:00 PM
And the dry climate is wonderful for allergies.
Well, I think that everyone has had their say on this one. let's move on to a new subjuct as this one is now closed.