Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're an ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass.

You are so dumb there must be a sign on your vehicle with the warning dmf on board. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred, your ignorant inbred ass can lie and deflect all you want, but you're the ignorant, inbred hayseed that reposted the picture of Weiner's weiner, and your ignorant, inbred hayseed ass cannot refute the facts.

What the fuck is going on? Corpy comes in only to repost the same drivel he posts over and over and over and over and over and over...

Boys, I think he's on the run now.

No wonder he won't post the link to the real poll!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a lying, hypocritical, disgusting, dumb-fuck golem jackass, and that's why your lying, hypocritical, disgusting, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

He disappears on weekdays because he is at work flipping burgers So he can only post in the mornings.

On weekends, his mommy is home and he can't use the Internet while she is around. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're still an ignorant, lying, bigoted Yankee jackass.

he's prolly up shit creek without a paddle Originally Posted by CJ7
Despite your stated, fallacious aspirations, CBJ7, literacy and civility are qualities you'll never possess.

More like some tranny is up his shit pipe without a condom. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're an ignorant, lying, bigoted Yankee jackass who, by your own ignorant remarks, obviously doesn't know what a real woman looks like.

SHHHH IB is pulling a train. Do not disturb!!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So says the ignorant, inbred hayseed who strolls the streets of Junction City looking for his "Big Red One": Ekim the Inbred's mother/sister/cousin/wife.

Would that be a tranny train? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, lying, bigoted Yankee jackass.

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Calling my ass a liar Corpy, is like calling you well-adjusted. No matter how many times you shriek it, nobody will ever believe it.

And quit talking about my ass behind my back!

THE TRUTH is coming Corpy, and you can't handle it.
You're an ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher".
IB is humming that old Jonny Cash tune I hear a train a coming..
I hear that tranny comin'...
Calling my ass a liar Corpy, is like calling you well-adjusted. No matter how many times you shriek it, nobody will ever believe it.

And quit talking about my ass behind my back!

THE TRUTH is coming Corpy, and you can't handle it.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

The truth, you lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass, is most in this forum know they voted for your ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass to be:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass.

IB is humming that old Jonny Cash tune I hear a train a coming.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend: the dumb-fuck golem jackass, doing a "hummer" on your puny prick, Ekim the Inbred.

I hear that tranny comin'...

So your dumb-fuck golem ass is giving credence to the rumor that you and Ekim the Inbred are on the "down-low". That's one of the reasons your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053247627]The truth, you lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass, is most in this forum know they voted for your ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass to be:

That's your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend: the dumb-fuck golem jackass, doing a "hummer" on your puny prick, Ekim the Inbred.

Other than dumb fuck golem you vocabulary is shrinking. Guess the big red one has fucked your brains out. Grab those knee pads here comes a tranny for you.

Other than dumb fuck golem you vocabulary is shrinking. Guess the big red one has fucked your brains out. Grab those knee pads here comes a tranny for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You failed to answer the questions, Ekim the Inbred, how's your sister/mother/cousin/wife, aka, the "Big Red One", doing strolling the streets in Junction City these days? How's your inbred, hayseed-ass going to make "ends meet" once the Army retires another brigade, Ekim the Inbred, or is your choice of emoticons a "clue" to your true inner perversions?

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
BTW, what is my modus operandi? Do you even remember?

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

BTW, what is my modus operandi? Do you even remember?

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Trannies are people too, Corpy. We've seen the pictures, read the accounts, heard the stories. We all know you're a catcher in Major League BUTT Ball!

Most in here know you're a liar, that my poll revealed Whirlaway as runaway winner of Dipshit of the Year. The mouth breathers then hijacked the thread and Dalai Lama started another poll, And another. Isn't that what happened? YES OR FUCKING NO?

Admit it and you won't have to post the link ... Just admit you've been lying all along.

Meanwhile, grab your ankles! I hear a tranny coming...
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

+1000
BTW -- You shouldn't put your name or address in your hoot bucket profile, Corpy! Juat saying...

The TRUTH is DEFINITELY coming. can you handle it?