MEN THAT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER THEM SELF A SUGAR DADDY.... THAT THEIR HIGHER THEN US IN THE HOBBY

I see she has been banned. Guess that settles this issue. Can we all go play now? Mods, for the love of God, please close these threads!!!!
I see she has been banned. Guess that settles this issue. Can we all go play now? Mods, for the love of God, please close these threads!!!! Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Naw, doesn't settle a thing. Bet she was given a 30 day vacation for allegedly allowing another person to access her account (which is ironic since most seem to think the original post was in fact written by her, so she got herself banned for admitting to something that didn't happen). Surely some good knight will come forward to defend her honor in her absence.

Well that settles it. I'm never booking a session with Brookie or SJ.
Well that settles it. I'm never booking a session with Brookie or SJ. Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Yeah, but what if he offers you a position as a SB? And what if Brooke is willing to let you be her SD at her highly reasonable $400 an hour rate? Yeah, that's what I thought....
Yeah, but what if he offers you a position as a SB? And what if Brooke is willing to let you be her SD at her highly reasonable $400 an hour rate? Yeah, that's what I thought.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I'm actually pretty good at finding overdramatic, crazy women for free. I pay for it to get away from all that
Both sides have had their say. You will and are free to draw your own conclusions. This one is done.

Chipper