Do Men Pay Attention to Backgrounds?

I wouldn't even speak. I would just about-face and leave. If the house looks like that the pussy must look like an off color waffle... Originally Posted by KenMonk
OR God forbid, a rat or bat might crawl of out the pussy.
So guys if the incall looked like this would you leave, even if the girl was a babe?

Originally Posted by alluringava
A babe there naked, I wouldn't notice anything but her, kick a few things out of the way, and get down to business LOL
This thread is too funny!!!

Today I was researching a reference and one of her pictures had a poster in the background promoting an illegal substance.

Another one I saw about 6 months ago was a picture taken by a cell phone in the bathroom mirror and at the very bottom was a toddler just peaking up below the counter.
They should!!!
lol..this is a turn on...shows to pay attention to background.. but makes u wonder about the foreground... wonder what that rolled up dollar was for...
... wonder what that rolled up dollar was for... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I've been laughing for 10 minutes. Even if it was a staged photo it's funny.

The dollar, I'm sure, is a tip for the attendant since obviously this is a public "powder" room.
Taking pics at a studio works for me. I can be more creative and don't have to worry about something accidently getting captured in the shot!