Is This What Passes For Slender Now?

I know for sure your not passing screening if you don't want to see her in the first place..

why does common sense go sooo far out the window on this site?
  • maker
  • 01-17-2017, 10:20 PM
Closing in on 1,100 views for "The Slender One's" ad of 1/13/2017. Only "MemoryXXX" or whatever the new local Flavor of the Month is calling herself has more, with an ad posted on the same day. No one else is close to these two. So...I'm guessing this cartoonish thread has generated quite a bit of curiousity and/or interest in the "naughty" girl. I would imagine her schedule, as a result, is quite full, and I further imagine she could care less about the viewpoints of anyone on this thread. She'll complete her trip to The Roch, take her $$$$$, and head to her next tour stop, having given no one on this post a first thought, let alone a second one.
the average weight of woman is now 166... so if that is the guideline, i guess she would be considered more slender than that. My ideal is 115.
the average weight of woman is now 166... . Originally Posted by DarrenMcFadden
Probably similar to the weight of a male lesbian
Closing in on 1,100 views for "The Slender One's" ad of 1/13/2017. Only "MemoryXXX" or whatever the new local Flavor of the Month is calling herself has more, with an ad posted on the same day. No one else is close to these two. So...I'm guessing this cartoonish thread has generated quite a bit of curiousity and/or interest in the "naughty" girl. I would imagine her schedule, as a result, is quite full, and I further imagine she could care less about the viewpoints of anyone on this thread. She'll complete her trip to The Roch, take her $$$$$, and head to her next tour stop, having given no one on this post a first thought, let alone a second one. Originally Posted by maker
This hook needs comments from the peanut gallery in order to maximize her earning potential then. Is this what we're saying here?
  • maker
  • 01-19-2017, 01:02 AM
This hook needs comments from the peanut gallery in order to maximize her earning potential then. Is this what we're saying here? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Her one ad has generated 125 comments...so, you tell me, Mr. Know It All. Ya know, I watch you on The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, and guess what...you just ain't as cute, intelligent, or funny as you'd like to think. Methinks some hook kicked you in the nuts way back when, and you have yet to be able to extricate your balls from your...brain...
If this is the case then they're doing something drastically wrong in the first place.

Which they are , just not this.

More importantly, we've now solidly established the new male lesbian paradigm.

It's the self-hater who roots on hookers for being hookers, and resents paying customers for pointing out how badly they manage themselves.

The actual term for this type of male lesbian is "capon".

I don't expect very many of the male lesbians to recognize what a capon is, partly because they don't see it in themselves and partly because they're too sheltered and stupid, evidenced all over this thread but particularly well by the post above this one.

A capon is a rooster with it's balls cut out.

Capon. The new paradigm.
THIS rooster sez you shouldn't make fun o' his hallowed name...

Jeezis NBT....you are a wordy cuss. (and that's comin' from someone who definitely fits the "takes one to know one" scenario)

Problem is....your posts bounce from... condescending to...demeaning to....outrageously boring (most o' the time)

And you remind me of someone. A couple of someone's actually. Almost a split personality. It's kinda like....

if XY and Boney had a baby....

it would be you!

(might 'splain why ya' only got two reviews)

Interesting analysis of my posting style, thank you.

I only post negative reviews. I see no value in posting positives.

I see no point in attempting to control the conversation or apply my standards to the way other people post with the exception of reacting to absolutely incorrect information or horribly flawed reasoning.

Let the Mods control the conversation if need be, otherwise let the dialogue control itself.

The male lesbians, capons, and hooks would like people to believe that this thread, which initially pointed out the inaccuracy of an ad, helps the hook who posted the ad to generate increased interest. This is ridiculous and simply utilizing an elementary-school style defense mechanism to being called out.

Use this as a barometer - if this kind of talk was so good for business for the hooks and the enablers, why are they becoming upset, squawking, and making it their business to relentlessly agree with eachother?

I understand this post is long and runs the risk of being boring but that's the way it goes.
I understand this post is long and runs the risk of being boring but that's the way it goes. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Gotta respect a man who can take a punch....and who stays consistent and don't make excuses for the way he is.... I think even PM would agree.

Yeah. I'd still see her.
  • maker
  • 01-19-2017, 03:40 PM
The way I figure it, NBT is one of two things. He is either just a troll who likes to see who will bite on his derogatory posts, and then he tries to see how long he can keep the hook in their mouths (hey, NBT...takes one to know one, if ya gets my drift, asshole)...or, he is a psychopath/serial killer. Has the classic trademarks of one, with his obvious, severe narscisism, and his delusions of being much smarter/more intelligent than the rest of us. My, look at all the big, important words he likes to use in his posts! I'm impressed, aren't you? Also, all the arcane subject matters he likes to bring up that he thinks only he is clever enough to know about. The know it all, who is never wrong and thinks he can outsmart everyone...but just in his own feeble, reptilian brain. Hey, asshole...how am I doing so far???? The best thing to do with NBT, cuz it will drive him crazy...is to just ignore him, and he'll go away to find another target/victim, someplace else. Buh-bye, asshole!
None of this really that important. Any emotional investment would be better placed elsewhere.
The way I figure it, NBT is one of two things. He is either just a troll who likes to see who will bite on his derogatory posts, and then he tries to see how long he can keep the hook in their mouths (hey, NBT...takes one to know one, if ya gets my drift, asshole)...or, he is a psychopath/serial killer. Has the classic trademarks of one, with his obvious, severe narscisism, and his delusions of being much smarter/more intelligent than the rest of us. My, look at all the big, important words he likes to use in his posts! I'm impressed, aren't you? Also, all the arcane subject matters he likes to bring up that he thinks only he is clever enough to know about. The know it all, who is never wrong and thinks he can outsmart everyone...but just in his own feeble, reptilian brain. Hey, asshole...how am I doing so far???? The best thing to do with NBT, cuz it will drive him crazy...is to just ignore him, and he'll go away to find another target/victim, someplace else. Buh-bye, asshole! Originally Posted by maker
This is the most gotten to post I have read in a week.

It's on a level of gotten to that only the most low self-esteem fat hook could match.