All of this wanting to pay less for less..

Congrats RF on finding men that will pay a 44yr old for a good time, the hobby has something for everyone. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
To each his own..

and lucky for some of us she has..

She sure provides the service others gripe about NOT getting... in a Very becoming package ...

I can't wait for her return..
Congrats RF on finding men that will pay a 44yr old for a good time, the hobby has something for everyone. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
You and I seem to have pretty similar views. Reese has to be in the top 5 hottest girls here, regardless of age. You don't agree? Really shocked, she is the ultimate in the MILF next door and always seems to be as sweet as they come.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2015, 11:18 AM
I didn't say nothing bad to RF, I did say the hobby is for everybody and we all have our preferences and value them differently. no need for the white knights to attack lol

I don't haggle, unless you consider asking if she does half hours haggling (some don't list hh rates, but might agree to it). As an aging guy that's losing testosterone, I don't [usually] have use for an entire hour, so why should I pay for it. Unless the lady is going to do everything in her power to try get a second, it seems like a wasteful excursion of cash. They don't always like to try for a second. It's easy money. Then again, who doesn't like getting paid an hour for 20 minutes of work.

I have goals in life, and those goals require financial structure. Since I don't make 300 bucks an hour, it's not always comfortable spending 300 bucks an hour. If I played for the Mavericks, Cowboys, or Thunder or the like, I'd have no problem spending more in the hobby.

For that 2% of hobbyists who have money to burn, more power to you. The better part of the other 98% of us have to get money the old fashioned way...work our asses off for it. If you can't respect this process and would rather defer to calling us 'cheap bastards', then I don't know what to tell you.

I would like to thank the ladies that make themselves at least reasonably affordable for the majority of us.