FOX SET OUT TO DESTROY TRUMP BUT THEY ONLY MADE HIM STRONGER

He pretty much kicks their asses too. He exposes Hillary Clinton for what she is and that's a criminal. Bernie Sanders is quite likeable but a bit squirrely. The other Democratic candidates don't even register in the polls. But ironically, I still see a Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton in the national election. In the end who ever is elected to office will do nothing what so ever for this country, nothing.
They both have way too many favors to fulfill and those favors don't include us. Nothing will change except the face.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I have yet to find any poll in which Trump is ahead of Clinton. Jeb Bush is at about 5% among Republican voters and has been going downhill since mid-year. He'll have to make a helluva comeback to get into the race. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Really and truly Polls really don't mean a whole lot. Even though Jeb is trailing in the Polls he could still get nominated. Clinton is not going to get lower marks in the Polls as Trump because she has the Democratic nomination in the bag. I doubt Clinton would want to run against Trump because Trump will bring up issues she desperately wants to avoid Jeb won't have the balls to do that. Elections are in many ways fixed to begin with. We only vote for presidents we really don't elect them. For Trump to get nominated and then elected he would have to have one hell of a strategy to overcome the political stranglehold the Bush and Clinton political machines have on this country. The big advantage Trump has is his money. He has unlimited funds to propel him forward and he doesn't owe that many people favors if he's lucky enough to be elected.

Mojo, you goddamn idiot. First you cite polls, then you get called on it, then you say they don't really matter Jesus Christ. Make up your mind.
Remove head from ass chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's going to be hard. He's got a big head and a BIG ass.
Really and truly Polls really don't mean a whole lot. Even though Jeb is trailing in the Polls he could still get nominated. Clinton is not going to get lower marks in the Polls as Trump because she has the Democratic nomination in the bag. I doubt Clinton would want to run against Trump because Trump will bring up issues she desperately wants to avoid Jeb won't have the balls to do that. Elections are in many ways fixed to begin with. We only vote for presidents we really don't elect them. For Trump to get nominated and then elected he would have to have one hell of a strategy to overcome the political stranglehold the Bush and Clinton political machines have on this country. The big advantage Trump has is his money. He has unlimited funds to propel him forward and he doesn't owe that many people favors if he's lucky enough to be elected.

All the polls are a snapshot of the current time. There is almost a year until the election and who knows what will happen between now and then. I just can't see Jeb doing anything to propel him up to the #1 position. He has almost zero charisma. Now Trump has charisma. Unfortunately for the Republicans he is coming off to many voters as a loose cannon. I see voters voting against him rather than for the Democratic candidate. Of course, the same could be said for Hillary.