What's one thing you can't live without?

I remember a canoe trip in the boundary waters. On day 5 we came across a professor from Michigan. He had this huge wolf with him. He said that yes it's not legal but he got around it by claiming it was a mixed breed. The animal was something to behold up close. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

They are incredable, you can tell by the look in their eyes that they are not dogs I believe they get around it by mixing in a little bit of Malamute.I know a few people who have rescued ones that have been abused. It requires a special person because they can be a hand full.
I remember a canoe trip in the boundary waters. On day 5 we came across a professor from Michigan. He had this huge wolf with him. He said that yes it's not legal but he got around it by claiming it was a mixed breed. The animal was something to behold up close. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
WOW! I've had (and have) working line German Shepards and Malinois, but couldn't imagine having a wolf. How big was it?

Ed... the human chew toy.
Ed, trying to win Becky's heart?
WOW! I've had (and have) working line German Shepards and Malinois, but couldn't imagine having a wolf. How big was it?

Ed... the human chew toy. Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
Not as big as a great dane but it was all business. His head was huge.
Ed, trying to win Becky's heart? Originally Posted by SR Only
Becky, is it working?

Just my new pride and joy.

Ed... the human chew toy.