Feedback on clients

I think a thumbs up with a brief choice of why or why not would be appropriate.

For example: thumbs up (like date check)
Highly recommend
Recommend
He is ok

Or thumbs down:
Shortage of fee
Too rough or disrespectful
Nc/ns
WU, Dude. You're slippin'.....

Hey Ansley.....
Monistat......*wink*
Hey Ansley.....
Monistat......*wink* Originally Posted by onehitwonder
My rot has cleared up, how bout yours?
It was just about gone, till I mounted that tree. .....
I'm really sorry I missed this one...my fault guys... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Sleeping on the job...
Been a busy week...and I'm on duty this weekend so I won't be posting at all...hold down the fort while I'm gone please...
It was just about gone, till I mounted that tree. ..... Originally Posted by onehitwonder

I love this thread, First this hall of fame quote...Second two really obnoxious people banned.
Been a busy week...and I'm on duty this weekend so I won't be posting at all...hold down the fort while I'm gone please... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I think we can handle it.
London, I see we made some new friends while we were gone .

Anyways ..

Heidi: I love your idea. I think it would help the community tremendously. While I love date-check I kinda wish we had the ability to add little notes like: This guy needs extra small condoms. You know how they ALL think they need magnums lol
FANTASTIC IDEA because there are some unclean, bad breath weirdos out here and some form of notice would be appreciated from all of us providers! We should try and make this happen!

I think it would be interesting to leave reviews on clients. Something similiar like leaving an okay, like p411. But with a little more details so other providers can know what the particular client likes, dislikes and expects in a session. Also it would let us know if it is someone we would like to see or not. Originally Posted by Memory757
London, I see we made some new friends while we were gone .
Originally Posted by Naomi4u

My heart bleeds lmao.
Heidi: I love your idea. I think it would help the community tremendously. While I love date-check I kinda wish we had the ability to add little notes like: This guy needs extra small condoms. You know how they ALL think they need magnums lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Classy.......

Chalk it up to another: Thanks. I've got all the info I need..... I'm done here.....

JaD
Classy.......

Chalk it up to another: Thanks. I've got all the info I need..... I'm done here.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Oh give it a rest. It was a frikkin joke.
Classy.......

Oh give it a rest. It was a frikkin joke. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

One of those inflection misunderstandings...... No rest needed.... I knew it was a joke..... unfortunately you didn't......... appologies......

JaD
One of those inflection misunderstandings...... No rest needed.... I knew it was a joke..... unfortunately you didn't......... appologies......

I understand. No probs babe!