BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

• WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 08:55 AM
Jeeezzz....reading your posts defending your FAT ASSHOLE BUDDY looks even stupider. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Luke is not a friend of mine.

Why are you lying about this?

Are you embarrassed that I point out youare taking part in cyber bullying?

Look, 10 people following 1 poster around with the same fat comments on every post is cyber bullying. Plus ,it fucks up every thread.

Pointing that out makes Luke my friend?
Luke is not a friend of mine.

Why are you lying about this?

Are you embarrassed that I point out youare taking part in cyber bullying?

Look, 10 people following 1 poster around with the same fat comments on every post is cyber bullying. Plus ,it fucks up every thread.

Pointing that out makes Luke my friend? Originally Posted by WTF
Right on WTF!
That is why I even get involved sometimes, because of all the piling on. That is how they deal with any valid point made by a "Nonconservative" here. If they can not reason it out they start with all the bullshit.
Right on WTF!
That is why I even get involved sometimes, because of all the piling on. That is how they deal with any valid point made by a "Nonconservative" here. If they can not reason it out they start with all the bullshit. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That's bullshit. Remember he's the most conservative poster here. The clown doesn't reply when you shoot down his points. He starts another lame fucking thread.

Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back for standing up for the lame POS.
That's bullshit. Remember he's the most conservative poster here. The clown doesn't reply when you shoot down his points. He starts another lame fucking thread.

Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back for standing up for the lame POS. Originally Posted by Budman
Look! It's one of the piler on's now! You guys banished him from the heard first time he crossed you. Facesitter has no more proven to be a Vet or none of the other supposed members that have bashed him either. The only reason anyone questioned his credentials is because of the stupid party line you guys have drawn. I have not voted for Obama or Hillary but because I do not like Trump that makes me a Liberal Fag somehow. So fuck you and your high and mighty bullshit.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 10:12 AM

Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back for standing up for the lame POS. Originally Posted by Budman
Nobody is standing up for Luke....change the name from Luke to any poster.

Change it to Budman....if 10 posters replied every time with tje same fat comments fucking up every thread , I'd say the exact same thing. Fuck with him about how you think he is not a conservative but let's knock off the 10 poster pile on with the fat comments.

If he really is fat, why would you want to be a part of that type of bullying?

Change it to Budman....if 10 posters replied every time with tje same fat comments fucking up every thread , I'd say the exact same thing. Fuck with him about how you think he is not a conservative but let's knock off the 10 poster pile on with the fat comments.

If he really is fat, why would you want to be a part of that type of bullying? Originally Posted by WTF
Read my post. He doesn't want to debate he just starts some other lame ass thread. My post was directed at Pockets not you. You seem to be genuine in your reply. He just wants to ride on your coattails.

If he really is fat, why would you want to be a part of that type of bullying? Originally Posted by WTF
You just hit the nail on the head! All this insult bullshit and ganging up makes conservatives look like the animals I think they have become in the real world.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 10:20 AM
He just wants to ride on your coattails. Originally Posted by Budman
Well if that is the case, he needs to cut that gay ass shit out!

And if Luke does not want to debate, then do not debate him but also do not be one of the 10 posters to continually pile on with a fat comment.
You just hit the nail on the head! All this insult bullshit and ganging up makes conservatives look like the animals I think they have become in the real world. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Damn, that sounds like an insult. So your insults are OK but conservatives are not allowed. That sounds like the typical liberal bullshit "do as I say not as I do". Fuck off.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 10:40 AM
Damn, that sounds like an insult. So your insults are OK but conservatives are not allowed. That sounds like the typical liberal bullshit "do as I say not as I do". Fuck off. Originally Posted by Budman
Bud, I'm not talking about insults....that is the norm in this forum.

I'm talking about continually cyber bullying by numerous poster against one poster concerning his weight.

Fuck if you want to insult me, fire away!

I'm talking about continually cyber bullying by numerous poster against one poster concerning his weight.

Fuck if you want to insult me, fire away! Originally Posted by WTF
Again my post wasn't directed at you. I don't necessarily agree with your viewpoint but you do seem genuine in your concern. Insults are the norm in this forum and it does seem to take threads off topic but that isn't going to change by being nice to this particular POS. He brings it on himself.
Damn, that sounds like an insult. So your insults are OK but conservatives are not allowed. That sounds like the typical liberal bullshit "do as I say not as I do". Fuck off. Originally Posted by Budman
It was not an insult it was an observation. The word animal is what we all are by the way. It is used figuratively to mean you fight for your cause with no regard for right or wrong. Me stating I think is a far cry from all the insults hurled here. I said I think, not they are. See the difference? You ( or they) call people stupid, gay, fat or whatever you think will win favor with the peanut gallery. All the nickname bullshit and fabricated stories about gay orgies and butt licking all the time. They don't like it when I beat them at their own game do they? What is funny is the Liberal doctrine is to have the least amount of compromise so the most amount of people can have liberty. While the republican doctrine is to tell us all how to think and live. They say small government but what they mean is less folks having a say in the law of the land.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 11:12 AM
They say small government but what they mean is less folks having a say in the law of the land. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Small government to most means a dictator just spending money on things they cherish.

Bunch of fucking hypocrisy around that small government hokey pokey. They all want it and they also want the government to keep their hands off their Medicare!

Fuck if you want to insult me, fire away! Originally Posted by WTF
what's the difference? especially here .. or anywhere on the interwebs for that matter.

maybe the real takeaway here is be careful what RW info you post on the interwebs????
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 11:17 AM
that isn't going to change by being nice to this particular POS. He brings it on himself. Originally Posted by Budman
Yo hold on, I'm not asking being nice to Luke. But cut the fat comments. Plenty of other shit to insult him over it seems and the constant ganging up seems over the top.

10 "your fat" comments do nothing for a thread. Who knows, maybe Luke will post nicer and b4 long we have a civilized political discussion (s).