Why do Denver hobbyists not like ECCIE?

COLORADO Ladies are here many of us! I try to give ECCIE lot's of Love too!
Because No Client Base Comes From Here unless out of Town Clients Call. I always post on Eccie. Originally Posted by Jade1979
I would have to agree with you Jade, 100%... but I love all hobbyist from wherever xoxo
Did I get my info to you for a hangout when your in town??
Late to this thread cause I'm not local.

Although I check eccie posts from the gals, TOB (even though haphazard) gets my attention cause I'm usually west of downtown up in the hills when I am here.
Reallly good to know. I couldn’t agree more about the other board. This seems like a pretty clean and nice website I do like it but it doesn’t come up in the Google search for ladies? Maybe they’re not marketing well.
I prefer eccie because it allows you to share more information. I also like being able to see women who visit more than local girls
I notice the same thing when lookig for ladies for references when I visited in July .
Reallly good to know. I couldn’t agree more about the other board. This seems like a pretty clean and nice website I do like it but it doesn’t come up in the Google search for ladies? Maybe they’re not marketing well. Originally Posted by jennxj6