NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 03-18-2012, 08:00 PM
We need several corners... & a kicker, punter, 2 offensive lineman, a second receiver and punt returner....

Looks like its between Tennesee, Denver and the Niners for the Manning sweepstakes. I hope it's not the Titans for obvious reasons....

PS: Per Trey and my homie Cat-Man, thread name change coming up....
I ask a couple of my buddies who the favorite to win the afc south would be if the titans get manning? without hesitation they both said titans very quickly, I agreed by dropping an f bomb. Come on Denver!!! Or better yet frisco!!!!
Looks like its between Tennesee, Denver and the Niners for the Manning sweepstakes. I hope it's not the Titans for obvious reasons.... Originally Posted by Satin
I'm pulling for the Niner's...keep his ass in the NFC

PS: Per Trey and my homie Cat-Man, thread name change coming up.... Originally Posted by Satin
Done
I put money on the 49er's
Niners are the best choice here, Alex Smith just met with Miami for five hours. Moss + Manning= Great success.

Even if he comes to the Titans, I would still favor the Texans, that's a flawed team, but they will still have a shot at the post-season because of the 4 wins they will get over Indy and Jacksonville.

I like the new thread title as well.
Fuck, hope he stays in the AFC
  • Satin
  • 03-18-2012, 08:35 PM
CK, you're normally right bro...I hope so.

Tennesee actually makes the most sense..Bud is writing him a blank check, his wife is from there, they have a great running back & Bud is also giving him a lifetime job. It's hard to overlook all of that or turn it down.

I know Alex Smith is sweating bullets right now. Tim Tebow too. Both are saying "man WTF"??!!!
  • Trey
  • 03-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the name change it was needed.
Thanks for the name change it was needed. Originally Posted by trey
+1
  • Satin
  • 03-18-2012, 11:43 PM
You're welcome fellas....

Zed, yeah I heard about that too. Personally, I feel the biggest reason for the improvement in their defense was the change in players and lack of injuries more than Bum's son, but he gets all the credit.

Just another reason for concern this year...
Meh, we'll be going up against Gabbert, Hesselbeck/Locker, and a rookie Andrew Luck. We should fine..
awh shit!... I thought it was gunna be dubbed "The NFL: Pom Poms and Pig Skins"
NFL and Houston Texans hum didly la la... is nice too though...

I put money on the 49er's Originally Posted by carkido45
I hope ur right CarKido!

Miami now targeting Alex Smith.... 49ers are the only team with the BIGGEST ? for QB.. If they loose both A. Smith and P. Panning,,, forget about it!

Kind of hard to turn down John Elway though & Bud Adams is ready to throw everything but the kitchen sink Manning's way... MIA is M.I.A. trade their best reciever??? LOL what happened?
Great Pic to start off the name change thread One Eye!! Fitting line up of snatch!!! Did you snap that pic yourself? I like all that Phat pussy, hopefully Peyton will too!!!

How many seasons will this thread last? Hopefully all of them!!
Papa Smurf is a Bronco now...

Now where will Timmy land?