nothing reply anything you want

• Tiger
  • 03-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by anita germane
I always pictured you as a Wonder Woman kinda gal.
  • MC
  • 03-04-2013, 01:41 PM
I prefer the Catwoman outfit over the Wonder Woman costume.

• Tiger
  • 03-04-2013, 02:04 PM
  • GP
  • 03-04-2013, 03:50 PM
So Is JonBalls back? He just could not stay away, could he?
yah , let me know when GP comes back
  • GP
  • 03-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Which GP are you referring to?
the other one, lol
Vote for your favorite.

Eartha Kitt

Lee Meriwether

Julie Newmar

i have kinda hurt the part that says thyroid..gong into the green under it..cuz i was
working out with out shoes and socks..cuz they make my feet feel to confined..any thing i can doo to make these area's feel any better..i have since rested the foot..big deal..but i want to protect that particular area of my foot..and i have gone ba ck to workin out with shoes on..even though i am not liken it...any help would be appreciated...meow....

i have kinda hurt the part that says thyroid..gong into the green under it..cuz i was
working out with out shoes and socks..cuz they make my feet feel to confined..any thing i can doo to make these area's feel any better..i have since rested the foot..big deal..but i want to protect that particular area of my foot..and i have gone ba ck to workin out with shoes on..even though i am not liken it...any help would be appreciated...meow.... Originally Posted by anita germane
Barefoot and pregnant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_and_pregnant
"Barefoot and pregnant" is a phrase most commonly associated with the controversial idea that women should not work outside the home and should have many ...
Not sure I know what this means, but it feels kind of negative...