TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Trump supporters are neither Democrat nor Republican.

... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are correct. They are Nationalist/Populist. There is a danger in that. Not just this country, other countries also that have went that route.
any good fucks around? without any bad points? lol
You are correct. They are Nationalist/Populist. There is a danger in that. Not just this country, other countries also that have went that route. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Nope! Keeping jihadists out and maintaining a Countries border while taking care of their own citizens only strengthens that Country! Safety economies employment wealth vital resources all improve!
Nope! Keeping jihadists out and maintaining a Countries border while taking care of their own citizens only strengthens that Country! Safety economies employment wealth vital resources all improve! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yup! Since jihadists come from goverments that are non-secular, they are nationalist to their cause. Thanks for supporting my statement!

And though you might think it strengthens its citizens, it only does it for a psychological view point. A nice Right Wing, highly factual site supports the fact that Walls are useless and just a drain or resources.
But hey, that warm fuzzy all over feel can't have a monetary value placed on it
Yup! Since jihadists come from goverments that are non-secular, they are nationalist to their cause. Thanks for supporting my statement!
Good Gawd man. Thoses Countries are terroristic dictorships! Not even close pb!

And though you might think it strengthens its citizens, it only does it for a psychological view point. A nice Right Wing, highly factual site supports the fact that Walls are useless and just a drain or resources.
But hey, that warm fuzzy all over feel can't have a monetary value placed on it Originally Posted by Precious_b
Didnt say anything about a wall. But they do work if enforced right!

Why are terrorists and illegals more important to dims than our own citizens?
Good Gawd man. Thoses Countries are terroristic dictorships! Not even close pb!
They're dictatorship?!?
You are oblivious to all the feeble bloated rantings of #TeamCHEAToe. Why would all the living people who held the office of Secretary of Defense put their signature to a letter that makes clear Biden is President? To eliminate the whiff of dictatorship ideas.

But hey, that warm fuzzy all over feel can't have a monetary value placed on it Originally Posted by Precious_b
Didnt say anything about a wall. But they do work if enforced right!

Why are terrorists and illegals more important to dims than our own citizens? Originally Posted by winn dixie
"...and maintaining a Countries border ..." is inference to a wall, as supported with your comment. But you let your logic fall into a trap by saying "if." Your statement would be true at an expense that even those you support would balk at. Guess you didn't read the link by your buddies I supplied.

I made no mention, direct or implied, about terrorist or illegals. That is you inserting it for a diversion. Maybe all you #TeamCheatoe people should be more concerned with American citizens instead of trying to achieve a pathetic win on a Pidgeon and Whore board.
"...and maintaining a Countries border ..." is inference to a wall, as supported with your comment. But you let your logic fall into a trap by saying "if." Your statement would be true at an expense that even those you support would balk at. Guess you didn't read the link by your buddies I supplied.

I made no mention, direct or implied, about terrorist or illegals. That is you inserting it for a diversion. Maybe all you #TeamCheatoe people should be more concerned with American citizens instead of trying to achieve a pathetic win on a Pidgeon and Whore board. Originally Posted by Precious_b
My point was made and proven. Youre playing word games and crawfishin'.
That's my President Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LOL it's been a little over a year and you still haven't learned?
If you're a Trump supporter you should be embarrassed and ashamed of your party after today. DiaperDon should be changed with Treason and put in prison, also take Ted Cruz with him. Hope your proud to be a Republican from Texas
My point was made and proven. Youre playing word games and crawfishin'. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yupper. Your point was proven. Especially today all over the media. What part of the Capital building where you at?

No word games. No where I said "Orange man good."
If you are a Biden supporter you should have been embarrassed from the very first days of the riots.

Let's face it folks. There have been a large contingent of folks on both sides of the aisle that have not exactly completed themselves to the values of our Fathers of democracy. Instead of pointing fingers at each other you might should pray for each side to find a way to common ground and move this country forward.

Stuff like the riots, today's craziness, and posts like yours pointing fingers do not accomplish that.
And continued finger pointing in this thread is done.