Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

It really doesn't matter that much so you are correct, I'm not seriously asking. I just thought you were overreacting over something of such little importance. The fact that you refer to this as "MY LIST" shows that you don't know as much about this thread as you'd like to think.
I'm only offering to update this list at the request of others.
I would have let this die after Opie went MIA but didn't because enough people found it interesting. I found it fun and educational thanks to the input of staff and others. So I updated it twice I think. Now that 2015 is over, and someone has started a 2016 list I thought it appropriate to end this with a semi accurate, complete list of those BANNED throughout the year.
It really doesn't matter that much so you are correct, I'm not seriously asking. I just thought you were overreacting over something of such little importance. The fact that you refer to this as "MY LIST" shows that you don't know as much about this thread as you'd like to think.
I'm only offering to update this list at the request of others.
I would have let this die after Opie went MIA but didn't because enough people found it interesting. I found it fun and educational thanks to the input of staff and others. So I updated it twice I think. Now that 2015 is over, and someone has started a 2016 list I thought it appropriate to end this with a semi accurate, complete list of those BANNED throughout the year.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Well said Sir...

Good Gawd.... I am sitting here naked... 1500 miles away....

Time for a cold shower...
One of you bitches get this 2016 party started already
I thought this was the 2015 ban thread not the rehash a ban from a few years ago thread. Sure the information is useful but damn what year did that happen again? Oh yeah, not in 2015. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
She was banned for outing me AGAIN...this year...

Try again...and don't epic fail this time...
She was banned for outing me AGAIN...this year...

Try again...and don't epic fail this time... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Wait, wait this year "2016" really dude?
You are talking about in 2015 in the spring, when I sent the pm that got me banned for 7days...

Yeah I recall that link that got me banned

I think it was in April, but don't quote me on that..
Yep, as in this year...in the title of this thread...that we've been talking about...for the past few days...

Try and keep up honey...
You are talking about in 2015 in the spring, when I sent the pm that got me banned for 7days...

Yeah I recall that link that got me banned Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
So, which thing are you the most proud of, being banned only for a week for outing me, or that you used a website link to out me?

Try and keep up honey... Originally Posted by Wakeup
At least I got a honey instead of a whore, we're making progress.

WOW
Synonyms...

Look that word up...

So...you didn't finish the last two facts. How can you disputed either of them when you posted those facts yourself? Do you agree they're true?
Synonyms...

Look that word up...

So...you didn't finish the last two facts. How can you disputed either of them when you posted those facts yourself? Do you agree they're true? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Like I said before we have been on this romantic path before...

I'm not going to rape the rewind.....

If you need a refresher, do go back in time and reminisce on the "Archive" threads...

The answer to your questions are all there...
I've given you ample opportunity...if you don't refute them, you agree to them...
I've given you ample opportunity...if you don't refute them, you agree to them... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Dude good try, but that manipulating shit don't work on me
One of you bitches get this 2016 party started already Originally Posted by dearhunter
Am I gonna have to take one for the team AGAIN?
I could post that photo of ** (staff edit) an me drinking beers and smoking cigars.
Taken at one of last years Meet & Greets.
I got a damn birthday coming up, one of you other fuckers take a bullet this time.
Not you fuckers, the other ones...

Over There -->>

I've about had it with you Hardhat. You thought you were trying to be cute joking about posting photos, but you crossed the line this time. Outing and threats of outing are dealt with swiftly and severely! Not to mention you picked the wrong fucktard to threaten. You just made an enemy for life dumbass. Enjoy your vacation, it's going to be a long one.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.