How are we going to pay for all this shit?

...You muther fuckers wanted to .. Originally Posted by WTF
No need to bring your own muther into the discussion. Besides, she was a good piece. Well worth the $50. Felt I should have paid more but it was a quick car date.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 02:56 PM
No need to bring your own muther into the discussion. Besides, she was a good piece. Well worth the $50. Felt I should have paid more but it was a quick car date. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Awwww poor lil WYID got his fewlings hurt...to bad your skin isn't as your skull.

Smart of you to try and change the subject though....as it appears your grasp of recent history is lacking as well as your taste in women.
...it appears your grasp of recent history is lacking as well as your taste in women. Originally Posted by WTF
You mean your muther was a hideous-looking chimp too?
You mean your muther was a hideous-looking chimp too? Originally Posted by lustylad
The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree. I think WTFs post is missing a word. He probably doesn’t know it.
Back to Twaian (sic).... Originally Posted by WTF
When you feel a meltdown coming on, always veer off topic until the urge passes.

But why Mark Twain?

"[Posters like WTF] and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason!"

- Mark Twain
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 04:26 PM
You mean your muther was a hideous-looking chimp too? Originally Posted by lustylad
The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree. I think WTFs post is missing a word. He probably doesn’t know it. Originally Posted by bambino
Poor babies are upset they were called mother fuckers....I musta hit close to home.

Sorry boys....I didn't know you was still sucking from the tits.
Meltdown.^^^
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 04:28 PM
Now back to Taiwan and how they successfully navigated the pandemic with bright scientists, competent leadership and an educated population not prone to conspiracy theories.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 04:29 PM
Meltdown. Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like your greasing your finger for another round of "Pound the rtm..."

Good luck with that...

Good luck with that... Originally Posted by WTF

post more bullshit and find out.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 04:35 PM
post more bullshit and find out. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lions and Tigers and Bears...oh my

You're so scarey

Thank God you're not a mod...
Now back to Taiwan and how they successfully navigated the pandemic ... Originally Posted by WTF
Remind us again how Taiwan has anything to do with out of control inflation and falling living standards in the US. I must have slipped on the condom I on used on your muther. I'm still picking her nipple hair outta my teeth

Good luck with that... Originally Posted by WTF
You’re so SCARY!!!!! If you could actually spell!!!!!!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scary
Lions and Tigers and Bears...oh my

You're so scarey

Thank God you're not a mod... Originally Posted by WTF

remember what you said you'd do if you were a mod? so why don't you apply for the job? i'm sure the mod squad would overlook your many bans, right?

and before you even try, i wouldn't be a mod here if they paid me.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 04:54 PM
remember what you said you'd do if you were a mod? so why don't you apply for the job? i'm sure the mod squad would overlook your many bans, right?

and before you even try, i wouldn't be a mod here if they paid me. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well then quit acting like one...