Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

hmmm who does that? Who trolls cities all over the country to get her name out there?

HINT her name is the topic of this thread. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Your opinions are irrelevant since this is just a mandle. Asked before, tell me just one reputable provider you've seen that can prove you're not just a troll.
Your opinions are irrelevant since this is just a mandle. Asked before, tell me just one reputable provider you've seen that can prove you're not just a troll. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I will answer that question when you tell me the name of 1 girl you had sex with that you did not have to pay money to
I will answer that question when you tell me the name of 1 girl you had sex with that you did not have to pay money to Originally Posted by SteveOTX
^^^
OK, that was a sorry response. If he did do that, it wouldn't prove anything. But a verified provider confirming that you fucked her WOULD go a long ways toward proving that you aren't Val. (which you are.)
I don't need to say much because Dorthy is here now to speak for herself. The phenomenon that is Dorthy_Monroe is here in the Dallas forums whether anyone likes it or not. She may come and go as she pleases, and if anyone has issue with that, they are free to express it, but necessarily here in this thread.

As the OP of this thread, I will say that the topic has never been how a person FEELS about Dorthy_Monroe (she evokes FEELINGS...props). Yes, she is controversial. Get over it.

Her last points issued are the topic of this thread. Her being banned has never been the topic, even though her supporters feel the need to bring it up.

We have the words of NYr that he is the one that issued her last points, which tipped the scale, and caused the system to automatically ban her on point accumulation. We also have the precedent set that mods should not speak about a members' infractions or the details of their infractions. He chose to go against the mod culture and admit that it was him that issued those points. It opened those points up for discussion. So here we are. Many are curious to know if his last warning issued to several members of this board on a previous thread "I am ABSOLUTELY sick of the BS..." authored by KittyLamour, was only truly directed at Dorthy_Monroe, in an attempt to silence her. Another moderator who has access to the inner workings of this board, dearhunter, revealed further details. We come to find out - although others were also issued a public warning - that DM was the ONLY member to receive an infraction for disregarding staff instructions though they too disregarded them.

Furthermore, his directive to STOP TROLLING was not in line with board guidelines which give members the freedom to participate openly and share differing opinions in a minimally restrictive posting environment. He then, as a mod, singled DM out and only issued points to her when the others who were warned also went against his erroneous directive.

The subject is not DM's point or posting history as a whole, but the LAST POINTS ISSUED to her by NYr.

I feel he overstepped his moderator duties in this one instance.

Perhaps no one cares, but allowing this type of moderation to go unchecked is a slippery slope which will not fair well for the board in the long run.
Did you buy a new wig get ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
My reminder to stick to the topic didn't exclude anyone.
Dorky Monroe attacked me over and over unprovoked and for no reason other than she wanted to. She was asked to stop and warned. She chose to ignore those warnings, making fun of my race, ad nauseum and as a result was banned.

She chose to ignore the warnings, her bad. NYr is a conscientious and good mod who actually gives a fuck. That being said, deflecting the blame of Dorky's continued malicious behavior onto NYr is a sucker way out and not commendable. Give credit where credit is due, "Thank you NYr for doing your job."

As far as Dorky goes, you're doing her more harm than good in continuing this nonsense. You can't hide the truth. She is a troll. She's getting slain all over D-town. She needs to lay low quit posting and let people forget about it for a while. Although I must say I do enjoy seeing her get a taste of her own medicine, however, I also know it's painful. I'm going to be the humanitarian and say leave her alone... let the shit die. She learned a lesson. Ya.
Perhaps no one cares... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Perhaps you're right.
  • L.A.
  • 07-28-2016, 07:24 AM
Maybe if you say is 27 more times something will change. Originally Posted by L.A.
I don't need to say much because Dorthy is here now to speak for herself. The phenomenon that is Dorthy_Monroe is here in the Dallas forums whether anyone likes it or not. She may come and go as she pleases, and if anyone has issue with that, they are free to express it, but necessarily here in this thread.

As the OP of this thread, I will say that the topic has never been how a person FEELS about Dorthy_Monroe (she evokes FEELINGS...props). Yes, she is controversial. Get over it.

Her last points issued are the topic of this thread. Her being banned has never been the topic, even though her supporters feel the need to bring it up.

We have the words of NYr that he is the one that issued her last points, which tipped the scale, and caused the system to automatically ban her on point accumulation. We also have the precedent set that mods should not speak about a members' infractions or the details of their infractions. He chose to go against the mod culture and admit that it was him that issued those points. It opened those points up for discussion. So here we are. Many are curious to know if his last warning issued to several members of this board on a previous thread "I am ABSOLUTELY sick of the BS..." authored by KittyLamour, was only truly directed at Dorthy_Monroe, in an attempt to silence her. Another moderator who has access to the inner workings of this board, dearhunter, revealed further details. We come to find out - although others were also issued a public warning - that DM was the ONLY member to receive an infraction for disregarding staff instructions though they too disregarded them.

Furthermore, his directive to STOP TROLLING was not in line with board guidelines which give members the freedom to participate openly and share differing opinions in a minimally restrictive posting environment. He then, as a mod, singled DM out and only issued points to her when the others who were warned also went against his erroneous directive.

The subject is not DM's point or posting history as a whole, but the LAST POINTS ISSUED to her by NYr.

Perhaps no one cares, but allowing this type of moderation to go unchecked is a slippery slope which will not fair well for the board in the long run. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Getting closer...........
I

Perhaps no one cares, but allowing this type of moderation to go unchecked is a slippery slope which will not fair well for the board in the long run. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You may not have been around aspd.net when Diamond Jim was a Houston admin with a hair-trigger ban button. It was what it was.

This is a privately-owned shmb - due process and moderator coaching are at the pleasure of the owner(s) and delegates.
Once again, this thread is not about the bad blood between DM and KL. It is about the uneven moderating hand that NYr used when issuing points ONLY to DM and not any of the others who CHOSE not to follow his directive. Had he pointed the others and NOT discussed DM's infraction openly, I would have no issue with his moderation in this specific instance.
You may not have been around aspd.net when Diamond Jim was a Houston admin with a hair-trigger ban button. It was what it was.

This is a privately-owned shmb - due process and moderator coaching are at the pleasure of the owner(s) and delegates. Originally Posted by saustin
You are right about this, however, we as members have the privilege of questioning moderator actions. Afterall, the members get the board that they deserve, and not questioning things and letting them slide is a disservice to the free-flowing exchange of information that was intended for this site.

Ok, YM, do I need to go back and give examples of how Dorthy was abusing me without even knowing me and for no reason? She was like a bloodthirsty animal, attacking me over and over. It was senseless. Maybe she needed to lay off the mad dog or whatever. In her right mind or not, she was warned, and warned repeatedly at that, because every time she was issued points, that was a warning. Yes, she was trolling, she does it all over the country. Yes it was out of control and against board guidelines.

I thought it was against certain rules to reveal that DH gave you insider info? Hmmm, wonder where and how that happened that he informed you of insider mod workings??? If I was like the subject of this thread I'd have to hit the rtm button on that one because you even revealed what he told you. Oops...I'm not like that, but...you just slipped. What's the purpose of private members only areas if you reveal the private info mainstream? How discreet are you, YM?

Rules are rules, and guidelines apply in her case. Nobody else trolls as hard as she does nor as consistently. The other trolls are smart enough to know when to quit. They make their jab and retreat. She's the only one so misguided as to think that she looks smart and cute when in fact it's dumb and ugly. You guys have led her on to her own demise and you all are wrong for that. Mouthy whores never last. This is a profession of discretion and the mouthier you are the more that screams the opposite. YM you seem to know this (generally, not counting your prior post) and if you are such a friend to her you should have been a real friend and gently told her to slow her roll instead of encouraging her.

But, you nailed it on the head when you said "No one Cares" they don't and all you guys are doing is making her look worse than she already looks. I hadn't read your entire statement until just now or I would've said this in my prior post. I will again say, hopefully she has learned her lesson, in any case, let it die. Stick to Houston where you two are relevant. She is not a sensation here, she is an epic fail. Open your eyes.

#BitterGetBetter
#NotCuteBetterMute
  • L.A.
  • 07-28-2016, 09:21 AM
Once again, this thread is not about the bad blood between DM and KL. It is about the uneven moderating hand that NYr used when issuing points ONLY to DM and not any of the others who CHOSE not to follow his directive. Had he pointed the others and NOT discussed DM's infraction openly, I would have no issue with his moderation in this specific instance. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
This all seems so familiar. You just say the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
What an epic beating you must be with anybody who doesn't see or agree to your side of an issue. You probably just pound them into submission because they just can't take it anymore.

You don't know who did or did not receive points in that thread (or maybe you do). What you do know is that at least she did and because she had done enough other pointable things in the past this put her over the top. Most people don't have enough points that getting a couple more will result in a ban unlike your friend, or if they do they have enough self control to not type stupid shit on a keyboard.
You don't know who did or did not receive points in that thread (or maybe you do). What you do know is that at least she did and because she had done enough other pointable things in the past this put her over the top. Most people don't have enough points that getting a couple more will result in a ban unlike your friend, or if they do they have enough self control to not type stupid shit on a keyboard. Originally Posted by L.A.
What does your belief that she had it coming (in so many words) have to do with the fact that she was the ONLY person to receive points after the warning was given by NYr?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=292

Tinman, DM was the only one to receive points in the thread after the warning.........with the exception of one hijack for something posted that had nothing to do with the topic. That infraction was not given by NYr. Originally Posted by dearhunter
This board runs on a system of checks and balances...where is the balance in the above set of facts?
This board runs on a system of checks and balances...where is the balance in the above set of facts? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
No it doesn't. This forum isn't a democracy run by the members. You do have the freedom to choose whether to be a member or not though.

Quite frankly this crying about being treated unfairly has gotten old.