ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

If 1st handle/mandle/sandle, then you have no idea what icky working right is Sir just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

an speakin ...a dumpin

...it sure seems likes ol ocd be ...backs to blowin posts outsa his shitter ats ...record pace Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin Plastic Man
allow yer ...plastic man ...ta shows ya the ...ropes

...firsts ya gots ta haves ...the right attitude

...likes ol mary always done dids ya gots ...ta ...makes sures these lovely ladies ...know who ...be boss
Originally Posted by Plastic Man

fuckin ol' mary
and to think , in the beginning she was just a wide eyed young twenty something just hanging in a hot tub dreaming of a successfull career in "high fashion"!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
PM with a twofer.....

so searchin ...fer illegal businesses ans ...criminal activities ans nots ...findin em be considered ...censorship?

...guess it ...be wrong fer em nots ..ta ...list mafia hitmen an blackmarket ...biological weapon dealers too?

...interdestin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
ares ya really lookin ...fer an answer er does ...that justs ...be bait? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
tbear gets it.....
I could have done a really good review and put it up tomorrow, but this girl is leaving around noon today so it would have done no one any good.... so.... I put up a half assed review on the cumbersome phone app. Your welcome for anyone that ended up seeing her.

While I would agree that this is not a great review it is still a helpful one from a place you don't seem to find many ladies anymore.

Not long ago people are up in arms about how dead it is in here.

OP thanks for the intel. More of it in the review would be nice next time. For me it works though. I know she is real and provides extras. I don't need my hand held to figure out the rest on my own. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
edit add: The guy who started this thread must have been a visionary....
My personal favorite from an Albany monger - “i gave her a kids meal”
tbear gets it.....
I could have done a really good review and put it up tomorrow, but this girl is leaving around noon today so it would have done no one any good.... so.... I put up a half assed review on the cumbersome phone app. Your welcome for anyone that ended up seeing her.

edit add: The guy who started this thread must have been a visionary.... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama

Nah…..he was a slacker……..

elg…….
Nah…..he was a slacker……..

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
and a self prompting slacker
and a self prompting slacker Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

elg……
By a curious coincidence, about 95% of these "favorite phrases" are from people on my Ignore list.
By a curious coincidence, about 95% of these "favorite phrases" are from people on my Ignore list. Originally Posted by brasil
your buddy the OP did not want ya ta miss the good stuff
and if was still posting, he would add this post ya posted
By a curious coincidence, about 95% of these "favorite phrases" are from people on my Ignore list. Originally Posted by brasil
See what fun you are missing?

elg….
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

In post #3 there is a link. Click on it and it will take you to the ad. In the ad there is a picture. Look at the picture and you have the answer to your question! Originally Posted by tbear4u77