Random Thoughts

Not sure most people in general like mornings. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1

doesn't usually take much persuading though.
Same Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
LOL! Yeah with me you'll need a bigger mug!
LOL! Yeah with me you'll need a bigger mug! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I was thinking multiple refills! Lol
Not sure most people in general like mornings. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Yeah me personally I'm not a fan of them. Weekend mornings are pretty decent though. I'm a night owl and at my best between 7-3 in the morning.
Haha maybe...

I've had to turn down some morning tail in the past cause I wasn't comfortable with my self. I like to shower before signing the deed.
Haha maybe...

I've had to turn down some morning tail in the past cause I wasn't comfortable with my self. I like to shower before signing the deed. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
that makes me wanna cry these days.

lead her to the shower...
if she's askin.....
Haha! Yeah I don't know. Shower sex looks way more fun in the movies than it actually is in real life.
Well, looks like BP is gone. It's only a matter of time before Eccie goes to the chopping block.

In the short amount of time I've been here, It's been fun getting to know you fellas and most importantly the amazing providers that have shown me an awesome time!

Not a good bye, but a see ya later!
Well looks like I should cancel my travel plans
Sadly, my lobbying has be non-existent over the last 6 months but I enjoy the forums on Eccie and hope it avoids a death sentence or drastic changes to stay alive.
It’s a Mexican standoff!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg FBACD5D7-DE84-428F-8B0D-23B51FEB8A06.jpeg (388.7 KB, 318 views)
Yes anyone who has my number contact me anytime an right Danielle that is what I’m saying!! Lol
I'm trying not to get swept up in the paranoia. This site has been a great resource, but it probably won't last forever. But just in case, gathering/verifying contact info might not be a bad idea...
Nothing last for ever kiddies , but the highway goes on forever and the party never ends.
Yes anyone who has my number contact me anytime an right Danielle that is what I’m saying!! Lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Lol it might save me a headache to not worry about traveling. Who knows, maybe I’ll win the lottery tomorrow