Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

No it doesn't. This forum isn't a democracy run by the members. You do have the freedom to choose whether to be a member or not though.

Quite frankly this crying about being treated unfairly has gotten old. Originally Posted by Hercules
a fucking men!!
  • L.A.
  • 07-28-2016, 11:23 AM
What does your belief that she had it coming (in so many words) have to do with the fact that she was the ONLY person to receive points after the warning was given by NYr?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=292

This board runs on a system of checks and balances...where is the balance in the above set of facts? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I think it's fucking hilarious that she was the only one to get points.
I don't need to say much because Dorthy is here now to speak for herself. The phenomenon that is Dorthy_Monroe is here in the Dallas forums whether anyone likes it or not. She may come and go as she pleases, and if anyone has issue with that, they are free to express it, but necessarily here in this thread.

As the OP of this thread, I will say that the topic has never been how a person FEELS about Dorthy_Monroe (she evokes FEELINGS...props). Yes, she is controversial. Get over it.

Her last points issued are the topic of this thread. Her being banned has never been the topic, even though her supporters feel the need to bring it up.

We have the words of NYr that he is the one that issued her last points, which tipped the scale, and caused the system to automatically ban her on point accumulation. We also have the precedent set that mods should not speak about a members' infractions or the details of their infractions. He chose to go against the mod culture and admit that it was him that issued those points. It opened those points up for discussion. So here we are. Many are curious to know if his last warning issued to several members of this board on a previous thread "I am ABSOLUTELY sick of the BS..." authored by KittyLamour, was only truly directed at Dorthy_Monroe, in an attempt to silence her. Another moderator who has access to the inner workings of this board, dearhunter, revealed further details. We come to find out - although others were also issued a public warning - that DM was the ONLY member to receive an infraction for disregarding staff instructions though they too disregarded them.

Furthermore, his directive to STOP TROLLING was not in line with board guidelines which give members the freedom to participate openly and share differing opinions in a minimally restrictive posting environment. He then, as a mod, singled DM out and only issued points to her when the others who were warned also went against his erroneous directive.

The subject is not DM's point or posting history as a whole, but the LAST POINTS ISSUED to her by NYr.

I feel he overstepped his moderator duties in this one instance.

Perhaps no one cares, but allowing this type of moderation to go unchecked is a slippery slope which will not fair well for the board in the long run. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You ALLOW the abuse of and negligence of moderator duties because you LIKED that DM was the target of his actions. You may LIKE it this time, but in the future you may not like the consequences of condoning his actions. We members do not get a vote, but we do have a say. You being tired of my objections doesn't make my point any less valid.
  • L.A.
  • 07-28-2016, 12:19 PM
You ALLOW the abuse of and negligence of moderator duties because you LIKED that DM was the target of his actions.. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

EXACTLY!!! Now we see eye to eye!
  • BLM69
  • 07-28-2016, 01:17 PM
You 2 Houston women can always leave and boycott eccie if you don't like how mods work in here, continuing to beat the dead horse is simply wasting your time and you might get banned when emotions get out of control.
You 2 Houston women can always leave and boycott eccie if you don't like how mods work in here, continuing to beat the dead horse is simply wasting your time and you might get banned when emotions get out of control. Originally Posted by BLM69
The funniest part of all this is that they are HOUSTON women who never even come to Dallas, but yet they are on a Dallas forum talking about themselves.

Everyone just stop replying to this thread and maybe they will go back to HOUSTON.
That is where you do not know what you are talking about. YM comes to DFW on a regular basis.

Why should anyone stop posting on this thread? Just because you thinck its done? Its not done by a long shot.
Everyone just stop replying to this thread and maybe they will go back to HOUSTON. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Who's gonna call off KittyLamour?
What does your belief that she had it coming (in so many words) have to do with the fact that she was the ONLY person to receive points after the warning was given by NYr?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=292

This board runs on a system of checks and balances...where is the balance in the above set of facts? Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Can you shut the fuck up now? Lol
Again stay on topic or I will RTM every post till it happens.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lol did you mom raise you to be a tattle tale? Maybe the points that were issued may have been unfair - however, you got what you deserved. The board is better off without you, the mod knew that. Kudos to him
Who's gonna call off KittyLamour? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Why bother? Self control is not a strong suit for some.
If you are speaking of Dorthy Monroe and her incessant trolling you are absolutely correct.

I, on the other hand, have held back more than you know when I had every desire to dish it back to her like she gave it to me.

You can't make me look bad 3-sides. I come out shining in the wash and at least I have eyebrows afterwards as well.
I think it's fucking hilarious that she was the only one to get points. Originally Posted by L.A.
+1
You are right about this, however, we as members have the privilege of questioning moderator actions. Afterall, the members get the board that they deserve, and not questioning things and letting them slide is a disservice to the free-flowing exchange of information that was intended for this site. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. What you really mean is the free flowing exchange of insults and rude comments from Dorky. She got what she deserved from Sasha.

Why don't you both question the mods via PM instead of polluting the Dallas board with your bullshit and constant whining? Nobody cares,

Houston is an armpit and you two belong there!