YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

• Mokoa
  • 01-29-2014, 10:59 PM
Do invisible cats drink evaporated milk?

Do invisible cats drink evaporated milk?

Originally Posted by Mokoa
Too cute...lol!

Soooo i was going to add a song to the the Diamonds and Tuxedos thread "Songs about prostitution" but then realized something about the following song:

Norah Jones "Man of the Hour"

Oh how many romantic rendezvous have I had this song playing sweetly in the background? And between soft kisses and strokes, I playingfully sing to my lover, "will you be my only man of the hour?" And how many times have I failed to listen to the rest of the lyrics to derive its true meaning?

Give it a listen, and tell me what you think. The answer is quite amusing...

YM, I just looked up the lyrics, now THAT is just tff--had me howling. Amazing how many songs we hear without really listening to the words.
Norah Jones is not that amazeballs!
Norah Jones is not that amazeballs! Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
She's definitely not as pretty or awesome-sauce as you...but I have to disagree about her level of musicianship and poetic creativity. A silky-smooth voice like butter too...do you not remember the last time we were intimate together... and her crooning in the background about her dog??? You loved every moment of it

A. Because the commercial is awesome
B. Seems like a good, fancy-schmancy product
C. Because I am ME!!!

....not that I EVER poop, or anything...

She's definitely not as pretty or awesome-sauce as you...but I have to disagree about her level of musicianship and poetic creativity. A silky-smooth voice like butter too...do you not remember the last time we were intimate together... and her crooning in the background about her dog??? You loved every moment of it

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Pshaw.

Everyone knows I only get down to the sweet, sweet sounds of G-Dragon.

Pshaw.

Everyone knows I only get down to the sweet, sweet sounds of G-Dragon.

Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
True dat...he's like aural lubricant for you...almost feels like cheating when I play his tunes and I'm getting my mac on with you...hehe
Yeah - I got that yellow fever...

Also, T.O.P. is another way to get in my pants.

I know what I'll be adding to my playlist now
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/fo...ar-5224579.php

I want to give this man a freebie after he gives me a pinky pie tattoo...okay not really, but I love the message here!
Question to exercise the brain...

If at birth you could select the profession your child would eventually pursue, would you do so?
Answering question from yesterday...

After seeing the job market the last 10-12 years, I would choose the medical profession for its stability, however, being the only person in my family who is not in the medical field, I find it to be hypocritical to say this. I was raised to know I would go to college and to ultmately do what I love. I did that...for many years. But life happened, and I wasn't prepared for WHAT IF's...

I am torn with this question. Would I CHOOSE for my own children...I just don't know...
Need another concert to go to in Houston ;-)