Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Shayla, when are you going to post again in your thread??? Need more pics of SL???
I miss Shayla...
she's cute, who's this? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
df, you are a...(starts with an 'f'). This chica is fugly...check her forehead...

What the FUCK is wrong with you dilbert? Don't perpetuate this shit...ijs
df, you are a...(starts with an 'f'). This chica is fugly...check her forehead...

What the FUCK is wrong with you dilbert? Don't perpetuate this shit...ijs Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
dh, What Say You???
dh, df, what the fuck eva, have you no same???
...truely miss Shayla...I do...
You bet against me??? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
YEAH, SL bet against ya and he lost....

looks like he has to pony up whatever he owes to whomever he made the bet with.
SL,
come on man! no shame...you pimped the fuck out of this thread...AND, you let it DIE to page 2. MODs are only about rules...no Spirit! They are DEAD. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
you realize that this thread is an illusion!

What the FUCK is wrong with you dilbert? Don't perpetuate this shit...ijs Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

I'm an f"what"????

anyway, becky is cute, not fugly. What's wrong with her forehead? don't see anything unusual about it.

"cute" being the operative word.

It would be different if I used "hot" which I didn't in her case.

lay off my case, man!

...truely miss Shayla...I do... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

definetly love sick!
"TWO" ball center pocket! LOL

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=136816 Originally Posted by Still Looking
mmm that one's nice!
dh, df, what the fuck eva, have you no same??? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
wtf are u refering to?
dude check out my post on Gabriella Santos in Houston (on a review), Gawd, She's HOTxoxoxo!!!
dude check out my post on Gabriella Santos in Houston (on a review), Gawd, She's HOTxoxoxo!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
post a link
df, don't piss me off...ijs, you know how to follow my posts...You the boss now? You got bills? 'cause I got bills...you got BILLS????