Random Thoughts

Random ...DAM my boobs are bigger today
Random ...DAM my boobs are bigger today Originally Posted by hot summer
I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm considering driving 1.5 hours to buy a bottle of whiskey that I can't find in Arkansas.
Today's accomplishment: finally getting caught up on seven years' worth of content from my favorite podcast.
LOL, I see someone's talking to himself again.

• kman
  • 07-21-2018, 07:19 PM
Spanky that happens sometimes haha
Decided I wanted to get some fishing in while summer's in full swing, but I discovered my rod, reel, and a sizable portion of my tackle are missing... Guess who's going on a shopping spree at the sporting goods store next payday?
Someone needs to grow a little thicker skin, LOL.

This was not directd at any public post in case anyone thinks I am pickiin on them. LOL
At least Trump has better taste in womn than Clinton or Tiger.
Trump tweeting destruction of Iran sounds a little like a certain poster on here. The difference is Trump was responding to a real threat rather than an imagined slight.
Weird having this place nerfed and all PG-13, especially considering all the old adult-themed posts are still available. But I guess it's better than nothing.
I seriously need to stop looking at Eccie and switter while I’m on the shitter for long periods of time. Every time I get up, I feel like my legs are about to give up and then I’ll be like that lady on the LifeAlert commercial.
Bill Skarsgard is fuckin' creepy. In a good way, that is.
I seriously need to stop looking at Eccie and switter while I’m on the shitter for long periods of time. Every time I get up, I feel like my legs are about to give up and then I’ll be like that lady on the LifeAlert commercial. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
ROFLMAO!! I can’t tell you how many times that’s happened to me lately. Seriously I totally lose track of time while reading posts on Eccie Twitter and FB!
ROFLMAO!! I can’t tell you how many times that’s happened to me lately. Seriously I totally lose track of time while reading posts on Eccie Twitter and FB! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Maybe you need to set a timer