Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Lol did you mom raise you to be a tattle tale? Maybe the points that were issued may have been unfair - however, you got what you deserved. The board is better off without you, the mod knew that. Kudos to him Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You're over here backing up kitty Lamour who I remind you is only cuban on tuesday and she is the number one tattle tale if she wouldn't have cried about being attacked like she always does I wouldn't have been issued points..

Actually this board would be better without whores who go around accusing whores of serious issues without knowledge of what the accusations really mean..
Everyone keeps saying Im crying and playing the victim role but when have I got on here crying I havent..

If you fucktards and whoretards really didnt give a shit about me you wouldn't have invested this much time and posts..

Really yall tards are the ones who are crying not me...
If you are speaking of Dorthy Monroe and her incessant trolling you are absolutely correct.

I, on the other hand, have held back more than you know when I had every desire to dish it back to her like she gave it to me.

You can't make me look bad 3-sides. I come out shining in the wash and at least I have eyebrows afterwards as well.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
And she's banned...

Who's gonna call off KittyLamour? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Looks like one of the mods took care of that.
You're over here backing up kitty Lamour who I remind you is only cuban on tuesday and she is the number one tattle tale if she wouldn't have cried about being attacked like she always does I wouldn't have been issued points..

Actually this board would be better without whores who go around accusing whores of serious issues without knowledge of what the accusations really mean.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Yet when I got on your ass and embarrassed you you rtmed just about all of my posts. So she was right to report you and the ban was right.

You can't make a thread about a mod being unfair if you are not fair. This whole thread is 88 pages of complaining about something I can not complain.
No the board would be better with whores who did more whoring and less chipmunk looking critters trolling.
Her green light is still on, what gives?
And she's banned...

Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Wait you can get banned solely from derailing a thread? Not assuming. Dunno if she has had points against her already. Excuse my ignorance.
Watch out Sasha - you could be next.

Her green light is still on, what gives? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It wasn't when I looked just now.
Wait you can get banned solely from derailing a thread? Not assuming. Dunno if she has had points against her already. Excuse my ignorance. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You have more ignorance and I can excuse. Go back to the streets baby, you can't hang with us no matter how tough you think you are. The machine gun under your chin just yells class.
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2016, 07:50 AM
Wait you can get banned solely from derailing a thread? Not assuming. Dunno if she has had points against her already. Excuse my ignorance. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
KL was banned on a unrelated issue that has nothing to do with this thread, she sent me a text last night before the ban
You have more ignorance and I can excuse. Go back to the streets baby, you can't hang with us no matter how tough you think you are. The machine gun under your chin just yells class. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Wait, I don't think that's on topic... You know better young boy.

You can be suspended if you accumulate enough points for any violation.

You have more ignorance and I can excuse. Go back to the streets baby, you can't hang with us no matter how tough you think you are. The machine gun under your chin just yells class. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
We're navigating off topic early i see...lets not do that sir.
I'm kinda new around here but I cannot recall one single thread I have read where you contributed anything of value. You and Dorky must be related.
I'm kinda new around here but I cannot recall one single thread I have read where you contributed anything of value. You and Dorky must be related. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Tapper, dont worry he is just a WK, he does posts like that WKing different girls all the time and gets NOTHING in return from them.

Tapper, dont worry he is just a WK ... Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Heh.