ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

LOL... Hello Chai.. Originally Posted by ben dover
fuckin Ben.....
not familiar with FUHA Originally Posted by desmore1274
ask PM....
ans may ...the lone pilgrim ...add ...back withs a higher ...weight Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Snick
what ya rather, mugged, shot or carjacked ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Just doing a yearly login to say I’m cackling at your comment Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
fuckin Nikki.......

nice AD Sr mandle... errrrr ops report Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fuckin OCD
boy dids this thread go ...from zero ta ghey ins record ...time Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Welcum homo. 🏠 Originally Posted by BlondeLexi

good ...idea

...checkers withs funnels obviously ...requires far too much mental ...dexterity Originally Posted by Plastic Man
maybe Sr mod can tell us next time gone for a few.
So we know its time ta Rock-n-Toll

if I was a mod, would lie n watch
would not have closed ont threAD. just post play time over so behaving again time. shhhh once started, it wiold not stop, close after a few vacations handed out then then.... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

We need a PSA forum.....
How TF did this become a threAd bout cucks shavin their cocks??! Jeezis..

I'm gonna pretend I'm a Mod again and say "Gentlemen, please get back on topic. And yer gay."

. Originally Posted by rooster
so yer whore ...board enjoyment be ...sufferin cause yer ... Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin Priceless.....
Yup, GND....

If yer neighborhood has an Out-patient center and a Psych ward....

. Originally Posted by rooster

fuckin Roo.....
Mods, pleeze make this post a STICKY:

I think my comparison is accurate in terms of the way that Hitler disassembled the structure of government in Germany at the time to achieve complete control. The Constitutions protections against this are the three distinct branches, and the system of checks and balances.

The Supreme Court, at the top of the Judicial Branch, has been loaded. Lower courts have also been loaded with Trump appointees, like Aileen Cannon, many of whom should probably not be in those positions and are indebted for their appointments. Judges who pass decisions that puzzle legal experts. The bewildering part is why he continues questioning the legitimacy (“it’s a witch hunt”, “they’re weaponized”) of a branch that he’s gained a great deal of influence over (and somewhat compromised). Probably playing both sides: if he doesn’t get the results he desires, he can go back to the witch hunt schtick and question their legitimacy.

The President is the head of the Executive Branch. He or she should be working with the other branches, not questioning their legitimacy or attempting to influence them in a manner not supported by the Constitution.

And that RINO horseshit is practically straight out of Animal Farm. That’s some kind of bullshit to encourage the herd to be good sheep and swallow whatever feces they’re fed, because if you question it, you longer get to be in their little MAGA club. Waiting for somebody to say “But I’m more equal than you.”

Oh yeah, I’m a conservative Republican. If Republican still means you favor having more government power at the local level than at Federal. I doubt that’s really what it means though, because it seems like the power will be centralized at the Federal level, in the hands of one, and passed out to anyone at the lower levels that is loyal. If they aren’t, they get blacklisted and fall from favor.

And all these nitwits can get out is. “Trump! Trump! Trump!” You could load a Fn 747 with them and not one of them could get out a complete sentence. “Trump!” It’s like their amphibians and it’s the only thing their primitive nervous system can come up with. Originally Posted by Gdubya110
You obviously don’t get sarcasm and ball busting.

And, actually, after being a member of the Ark with ol’ PM, I understand him pretty well.

elg…. Originally Posted by elghund
fuckin Ark......