• 08-15-2015, 11:21 AM
To an area where ECCIE is not active?..... Originally Posted by Celso

Canada,_eh?
Canada,_eh? Originally Posted by Tiger
Could be....he has hobbied North!.....
Sexyangelbaby

Last Activity: 07-27-2015 11:30 AM
last post: 07-23-2015, 04:22 AM

hay, anyone know how long we got to wait ta miss someone if account is still open. just askin
Sexyangelbaby

hay, anyone know how long we got to wait ta miss someone if account is still open. just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think there is a 2 year minimum.
I think there is a 2 year minimum. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
or is that if not return after getting o... never mind

crap
but but but I miss me some sab now dang nab it
she be the angle that never but never lets things get boring and non entertaining
once told by a member that knows her well. "never a boring moment with sab around"
or something like that. Not sure if that was good or bad LOL

mmmmm bored right now. going out for a drink and call me a hooker.
that may work for a short time LOL
  • Tiger
  • 08-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Sexyangelbaby

hay, anyone know how long we got to wait ta miss someone if account is still open. just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think there is a 2 year minimum. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
2 years sounds about right to me, unless someone wants to open a "Hey, what ever happened to...."thread.
2 years sounds about right to me, unless someone wants to open a "Hey, what ever happened to...."thread. Originally Posted by Tiger
I want to miss her now
and you not the op. Should be up to the op

errrr wait dang it, I'd miss him also LOL
Maybe where she's at, no computer access
  • Tiger
  • 08-15-2015, 06:04 PM
Maybe where she's at, no computer access Originally Posted by splitlicker
Maybe OSD can get a overnight or conjugal visit.
Maybe OSD can get a overnight or conjugal visit. Originally Posted by Tiger
That's what I meant. OSD has her duct taped to a chair. Fu%4*+
2 years sounds about right to me, unless someone wants to open a "Hey, what ever happened to...."thread. Originally Posted by Tiger
That sounds repository worthy.....
Tiger -- If I build it... will you maintain it??
Sexyangelbaby

Just a heads up to my fellow eccie members - please don't let SAB lure you into becoming her next mark/ sucker/ victim / WK. She's obviously having problems logging on to eccie to read comments,access her messages , or to post ads . In the past she HAS asked to or been allowed to get on a client's computer , often with or without the client's knowledge.
And in the past , she HAS lied to eccie administrators , falsely accusing a few of us ( " us " meaning those she had a past grudge with ) of allowing her access and sharing information .
That doesn't sound like the SAB that I know... and love... and cherish.... and who's pinck bra I still have.....
fuckin outa towners always stirrin shit up.....
That doesn't sound like the SAB that I know... and love... and cherish.... and who's pinck bra I still have.....
fuckin outa towners always stirrin shit up..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Apparently you are now entering into osd territory of stirring up shit just for the sake of stirring up shit. Ok then, carry on with yourself ... Or selves.
  • Tiger
  • 08-15-2015, 08:37 PM
That sounds repository worthy.....
Tiger -- If I build it... will you maintain it?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

It is too hard to maintain that one. I'm not aware of any search tool that would find inactive accounts in upset.