Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

#1. Every intelligence agency of the United States all agree the Russians interfered in the 2016 election to benefit the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

that part is so wrong. only 3 intel agencies stated that. all the others did not take part in the assessment.

get it right!
+1

Trump released after he got word of a whistleblower...

https://www.lawfareblog.com/timeline...kraine-scandal
Sept. 9, 2019: The ICIG sends a letter to Schiff and Nunes, alerting them to the existence of an “urgent” and “credible” whistleblower complaint. The letter discloses that, despite the ICIG’s assessment, Acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Joseph Maguire does not believe he is required to transmit the complaint to Congress.
Sept. 10, 2019: Schiff requests the whistleblower complaint from the acting DNI.
Sept. 11, 2019: TheTrump administration releases the previously withheld $250 in military assistance to Ukraine, reports Politico.

Originally Posted by WTF
Now they got that traitor Lisa Page playing the victim , what a fucking joke
Barr disputes inspector general’s finding about FBI’s Russia investigation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

That fucking Barr needs to be arrested by Congress the day after the 2020 election. His obstruction of justice alone should get him twenty.
that part is so wrong. only 3 intel agencies stated that. all the others did not take part in the assessment.

get it right! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

You're asking a little to much from Jaxson I'm afraid, he isn't concerned with "details".
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Not to mention "narrative Truths" that are in disagreement with established Facts.

LOL
all the DPST's have is narrative and name-calling!
Barr disputes inspector general’s finding about FBI’s Russia investigation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

That fucking Barr needs to be arrested by Congress the day after the 2020 election. His obstruction of justice alone should get him twenty. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

I have to hand it to you, you have one vivid imagination there.
Now they got that traitor Lisa Page playing the victim , what a fucking joke
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Who is Lisa Page and why does anybody give a care about her?
And here in the real world in the year 2019 she actually accused the freedom caucus of promoting Russian propaganda and division.

You mean like the propaganda promoted by Adam Schiff and company that he had hard evidence that Trump conspired with Russia to interfere in the election? That kind of un-proven propaganda?

Like the Crowdstrike conspiracy bullshit.

Does your 2018 article happen to mention the so called server that fat lying bastard was asking about doesn’t even exist. They were using a cloud based network.

And where is your article saying they didn't use a server and only a cloud based network?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/fact-check-trump-s-false-claims-about-ukraine-dnc-server-n1089596

It is true that the FBI was not given the DNC's physical computer equipment, but there's no evidence that the Democratic Party held anything back from U.S. law enforcement investigating the breach. During investigations, it's common for physical servers to be digitally copied and preserved as evidence, as Robert Johnston, a cybersecurity expert who led the investigation into the DNC hack in 2016, explained to NBC News earlier this year.
There's also not just one server, as Trump seems to think. The DNC has said they decommissioned 140 servers and rebuilt 11, to be specific, related to 2016. One of them is on display at the DNC's office in Washington, next to a filing cabinet broken into by Watergate burglars, according to this 2016 photo in The New York Times.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/crowdstrike-the-truth-about-trumps-insane-ukraine-server-conspiracy
[COLOR=rgba(2, 20, 31, 0.85)]The DNC later authorized Crowdstrike to share full copies of the hacked servers with the bureau, giving the FBI access to the same evidence Crowdstrike had.
[/COLOR]

If you insist on posting conspiracy bullshit at least get the updated lies. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

If you insist on posting "alternative theories" that no servers were used by the DNC, at least source your information.
I have to hand it to you, you have one vivid imagination there. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
And I have to hand it to you, you’re one loyal trumpster.

Here’s what I believe, I believe the fat lying bastard loses his election and the House and Senate will be Dem. majority after the 2020 election.

It’s happened before and the current trend is moving toward democracy and away from authoritarian rule.

The Constitution gives the authority to Congress to arrest and prosecute a unlawful Attorney General much like a potus. Is that a lie ?

Don’t you have a rabbit called Crowdstrike to chase down a sewer ...
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 08:02 AM
Why do I have an image of a toddler screaming and beating fists on the floor in a temper tantrum.

Oh, j666 posted DPST narrative again.

Vote H.... in Nov 2020 - j666.
Why do I have an image of a toddler screaming and beating fists on the floor in a temper tantrum.

Oh, j666 posted DPST narrative again.

Vote H.... in Nov 2020 - j666. Originally Posted by oeb11
I’m guessing it’s because you’re a fucking moron with limited ability.

Share this with the cult.....

The server is not in Ukraine; it’s in Washington, displayed at the DNC’s offices beside a filing cabinet the Watergate burglars pried open in 1972. (Here’s a photo of the server and the filing cabinet that ran on the front page of the New York Times in 2016.)

Trump first publicly raised this strange theory shortly after he became president, in an April 2017 interview with the Associated Press. He brought it up again in his July 25 phone call with Ukraine’s apparently nonplussed president, Volodymyr Zelensky: “The server, they say Ukraine has it,” Trump told Zelensky.

Thomas P. Bossert, who served as Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said Sept. 29 that the president has been repeatedly told by White House aides that the story has been “completely debunked."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ike-obsession/
And I have to hand it to you, you’re one loyal trumpster.

Here’s what I believe, I believe the fat lying bastard loses his election and the House and Senate will be Dem. majority after the 2020 election.

It’s happened before and the current trend is moving toward democracy and away from authoritarian rule.

The Constitution gives the authority to Congress to arrest and prosecute a unlawful Attorney General much like a potus. Is that a lie ?

Technically no but it hasn't been enforced in over a century and is unlikely to work now for the following reason.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/3647317002/

Plus some, like Barr, have armed security and it's unclear what would happen if Congress attempted to arrest him.

I'd pay to see that!

And while a civil claim could be the path of least resistance, it could be time-consuming and delay an investigation. Even criminal contempt has a catch: It's up to the Justice Department to actually take up a criminal case against someone. In the past, the Justice Department has declined to prosecute criminal contempt-of-Congress cases.
There's also the question of executive privilege, which President Trump said was being considered to block his current and former aides from testifying before lawmakers.
It isn't clear whether Congress' contempt powers could trump the president invoking executive privilege as neither the White House nor Congress has sought a resolution to the question from the Supreme Court, both sides fearing they might lose.

Don’t you have a rabbit called Crowdstrike to chase down a sewer ... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Don't you have a source for that cloud based network you want to show us or are you to embarrassed that you were caught telling another lie?
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 08:52 AM

The server is not in Ukraine; it’s in Washington, displayed at the DNC’s offices beside a filing cabinet the Watergate burglars pried open in 1972. (Here’s a photo of the server and the filing cabinet that ran on the front page of the New York Times in 2016.)

Trump first publicly raised this strange theory shortly after he became president, in an April 2017 interview with the Associated Press. He brought it up again in his July 25 phone call with Ukraine’s apparently nonplussed president, Volodymyr Zelensky: “The server, they say Ukraine has it,” Trump told Zelensky.

Thomas P. Bossert, who served as Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said Sept. 29 that the president has been repeatedly told by White House aides that the story has been “completely debunked."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ike-obsession/ Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Takes so little to engage the DPST's into name-calling "Outrage"!!
LOL
Please hold on to your little narrative - all will be resolved in Nov 2020!

Originally Posted by Jaxson66

So now you say ( after I proved it to you and you actually quote my source, the balls on this guy ) that there was a server after telling me, what was it again

the so called server that fat lying bastard was asking about doesn’t even exist. They were using a cloud based network.
So, I'm interested, did you just make that up out of thin air or did you find it on a favorite conspiracy website?