Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Oh boy i see it coming...
If anyone is interested enough in the subjects you are navigating to, please have the courtesy to start a new thread.

I have been straight forward about my objections without insulting anyone, taking low blows, or going off topic. I challenge the rest of you to do the same on this thread or go create another thread where you can tear each other down like adolescents do.

Generally speaking, let's say you are posting on a thread in a heated discussion which goes off topic, and a moderator issues a warning to 3 or 4 specific members of the discussion. Furthermore, three people who were warned (including yourself) post further off topic after the warning. If it was known that you were issued points, and the other two were not, how would you feel about that? Add to that, the moderator had no qualms informing the public that he was the one to issue your points, when it is part of their duty to keep that information private.
Narcs
  • L.A.
  • 07-29-2016, 11:14 AM
If anyone is interested enough in the subjects you are navigating to, please have the courtesy to start a new thread.

I have been straight forward about my objections without insulting anyone, taking low blows, or going off topic. I challenge the rest of you to do the same on this thread or go create another thread where you can tear each other down like adolescents do.

Generally speaking, let's say you are posting on a thread in a heated discussion which goes off topic, and a moderator issues a warning to 3 or 4 specific members of the discussion. Furthermore, three people who were warned (including yourself) post further off topic after the warning. If it was known that you were issued points, and the other two were not, how would you feel about that? Add to that, the moderator had no qualms informing the public that he was the one to issue your points, when it is part of their duty to keep that information private. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

So YM....do you think DM's points weren't warranted? I'm still not sure how you feel about it.
So YM....do you think DM's points weren't warranted? I'm still not sure how you feel about it. Originally Posted by L.A.
No, they weren't.

Generally speaking, let's say you are posting on a thread in a heated discussion which goes off topic, and a moderator issues a warning to 3 or 4 specific members of the discussion. Furthermore, three people who were warned (including yourself) post further off topic after the warning. If it was known that you were issued points, and the other two were not, how would you feel about that? Add to that, the moderator had no qualms informing the public that he was the one to issue your points, when it is part of their duty to keep that information private. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So yummy what are you going to do about it
  • L.A.
  • 07-29-2016, 02:50 PM
So YM....do you think DM's points weren't warranted? I'm still not sure how you feel about it. Originally Posted by L.A.
No, they weren't. Originally Posted by armature
They weren't? Damn...somebody should have said something about it.
So yummy what are you going to do about it Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Interesting comment.........ijs
They weren't? Damn...somebody should have said something about it. Originally Posted by L.A.

Perhaps she should call the hobby police since we have rights as slurs and this is a democracy
So yummy what are you going to do about it Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
How is this not a threat? Others getting points and she continues this stuff non stop.

On topic, the mod that issued then bragged about giving the points to Dorthy is a coward. Can't see how he hadn't turned in his mod hat in, people have zero respect for him.
From post #1389 "Perhaps she should call the hobby police since we have rights as slurs and this is a democracy "

Okay you got me, what is a slur?
If one is not happy with the status quo, they first must voice their objections. Passion and persistence are the greatest catalysts for change.
From post #1389 "Perhaps she should call the hobby police since we have rights as slurs and this is a democracy "

Okay you got me, what is a slur? Originally Posted by pyramider

Lol I'm on i10 going from New Orleans to LA. I'm sorry. Sluts.
How is this not a threat? Others getting points and she continues this stuff non stop.

On topic, the mod that issued then bragged about giving the points to Dorthy is a coward. Can't see how he hadn't turned in his mod hat in, people have zero respect for him. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
What threat ? Who are you to blame for your stupidity ? Your God did a number on your brain. I asked what she would do about the lovely mod being "unfair" - I'm not breaking any Eccie rules. Lol.

So again kudos to the mod that banned the chipmunk. Her jaws needed a break anyway.
Ughhhhh